How did your family react to you being a youtuber?

AARONAUTIX

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I haven't told anyone yet! I guess I am jus nervous about what they would think. That and it is hard for me to share my music so youtube right now is a safe place I can do that. Maybe one day though!
Gitarrist myself. It took me 4 years to show anyone my musical skills but taking the first step made me really proud and people seemed to like it :D same with youtube so far.
I'm sure you'll get confident any time soon :)

Yoursharkfriend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
I'm so blessed to say that my dad fully supports me and I know my mom would too. He even said that he'll buy me anything I needed. I really want to work hard so I can give back to my family for all the times they've taken care of me. I want to make them proud.

Reactions: AARONAUTIX

AARONAUTIX

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'm so blessed to say that my dad fully supports me and I know my mom would too. He even said that he'll buy me anything I needed. I really want to work hard so I can give back to my family for all the times they've taken care of me. I want to make them proud.
That's a super sweet attitude towards it :) Hope you'll make'em super proud one day :)
(ps : how do I put a video under my comment like u did ^^')

Yoursharkfriend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
That's a super sweet attitude towards it :) Hope you'll make'em super proud one day :)
(ps : how do I put a video under my comment like u did ^^')
You need to get YTtalk cash to be able to buy a like membership. It's like $100 YTtalk cash and either you can spend like 3 real dollars or just keep posting and commenting and you'll eventually reach 100 and you can buy it. You can find it under "Shop"
Lol hope that wasn't confusing

AARONAUTIX

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
You need to get YTtalk cash to be able to buy a like membership. It's like $100 YTtalk cash and either you can spend like 3 real dollars or just keep posting and commenting and you'll eventually reach 100 and you can buy it. You can find it under "Shop"
Lol hope that wasn't confusing
thx finally i understood :D I was more confused beforehand :p already have 35 bucks or so. should be no problem ^^

Hopeless Insomniac

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Musician
Gitarrist myself. It took me 4 years to show anyone my musical skills but taking the first step made me really proud and people seemed to like it :D same with youtube so far.
I'm sure you'll get confident any time soon :)
Even posting videos used to be harder for me. I can already tell my confidence is growing and I can't wait to see how much it grows. Taking that first step can be hard, I'm glad you managed to do it!

Envision Adventure

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
My parents have always said they would support me in whatever I wanted to pursue. I know I'm very fortunate to have family that support my dreams.

Funny enough, they didn't even know what vlogging was when I first told them about my channel. I kinda had to explain to them what my channel was all about. I'm really looking forward to being able to share my travels with them through my videos.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
My kids are too young to know there is an internet

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Everybody is posting, "my parents"...

Ten years ago, my son gave me a hard time. Today, it's a different story.

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I put my entire family in a list on Facebook and every time I post about it I Share it with "friends; except 'my family here'. If they do find out I don't think it'll have any effect on me. We live in different states and I only ever see them during the Holiday anyway.