How did you guys get more viewers?

Heather White

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
According to how YouTube's algorithms work, you should promote your content heavy the first 24 hours your video goes up. The more views, in the beginning, the more YouTube will promote and suggest your video. All other ones get pushed to the side.

TheVlogTheory

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
After doing YouTube for 8 years I dropped out of college to pursue this stuff full time and my sub count has gone up 1000%!! It takes time and dedication but if you have the patience and love like I do you will get where you want to be!

Ocean Chan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is very weird, but a lot of my views are through the word of mouth of your family and friends. My parents and my parents-in-law love my videos and show all their friends [I can see it from my analytics there are all these 50-60 year olds watching my videos].
At this point I'm not too concerned with viewers. I think its important to build a library for them when they eventually come.
Sound Proof is right though - make videos you enjoy, of high quality, and people who will watch and enjoy it!

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I let YouTube do the work. I just upload videos into my large library of videos and some of them YouTube lets fly.

John Brzoza

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I had some good experiences with reddit. Posted certain videos, not every single one, in the subreddit of the corresponding game. Got a few vids that got hundreds of views this way.
I had the same thing happen I do think it helps.

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well, originally I believe to optimize my videos to rank higher in search result & get more views.But sharing your videos also help.If we talking about views Reddit can be awesome, just don't over promote it!

KingUsher

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I get more views by
- Optimizing my video for search and suggested videos.
- Joining groups and communities in my niche and connecting with others(Facebook groups,Google + communities,)
- I connect with in forums that relates to my niche
- I use Reddit (subreddit ) but it has not been good for me but still working on it.
-I use Trinding which is similar to Reddit but which give me better results than Reddit.
- I also share on social site which bring in views, but not that much.

I also interconnect my videos making it easy to gain views to the other videos in my channel from one video by
- Building playlist
- Cards
- Endscreen cards

Making comments on other channels also do help.
hope that helps
I ignored Trinding at first but am gonna give it a try now it seems to be growing thanks for the tip.

Reactions: artiflex