How did you grow your channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KidsCorner

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Endless hours of trying to improve every aspect of making your videos, researching, watching tons of videos of people in the same niche and analyse what they do better than you. Never stop to be critical on your own performance and videos, trying to optimize and improve every new video you make. In the end there's only two things that are the most important, 1) increase watch time for youtube and 2) your ability to achieve a high CTR on your thumbnails.

Reactions: KiddieToysReview

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Learning from everything and everywhere possible - Creator academy, blogs, websites, instructional videos, analyzing successful channels and channels breaking out, reading lots of research papers on the backend functionality, trying and failing many times with different video ideas, running with things that work, improving craft, taking on board advice from those larger and more experienced that us (thanks FTR, RTR!), reading some threads on this board from several years ago from some successful creators. End of the day, try, fail, try again, fail, try again, run with what works, don't give up.[DOUBLEPOST=1489894552,1489894431][/DOUBLEPOST]
Endless hours ...
Spot on... and lots of coffee, like really, lots.

Michielmarto

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey i just wanne know what you guys doing for more subs.
im just waiting loool

PictureFIT

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
You already have 24k subscribers. Just do whatever you're already doing.

Maxemole

Resident Potato
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Try doing a giveaway or something but make it engaging so that the viewers will have to do something in order to be entered in. That way they will have to view your content and will decide if they like it or not, and then they'll sub.

Tritega

I've Got It
Reaction score
Well, I started getting more subscribers by constantly placing new video's, which are worth watching. I also met some other Youtubers back in the day who I played with and their fan base also came to me and mine to his, so win-win I would say.

A great tip to grow your audience would be, be energetic, entertaining and collab with others. Also share your video's on Social Media, it helps, it really does.

I am at 123 subscribers now and I am happy of what I have achieved so far and I will always stay loyal to my fanbase and so should every creator.

speakpixels

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Participating in VEDA a few years back really helped me grow from nothing. I also got something called Tube buddy which has helped me soo much with researching keywords and seeing where my videos rank for certain keywords and it helps me find out which keywords to target in general.

avrona

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I do whatever I can but sadly nothing works.

Status
Not open for further replies.