Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

How did you grow your channel?

Discussion in 'Strategies & Technique Advice' started by Feathers, Feb 26, 2017.

1. karramsos
    Cash:
    $4
    Now that just made me laugh out loud and I had to check if no one saw or heard me. LOL

Feathers likes this.
  2. KidsCorner
    Posting Mad!
    Cash:
    $17
    Endless hours of trying to improve every aspect of making your videos, researching, watching tons of videos of people in the same niche and analyse what they do better than you. Never stop to be critical on your own performance and videos, trying to optimize and improve every new video you make. In the end there's only two things that are the most important, 1) increase watch time for youtube and 2) your ability to achieve a high CTR on your thumbnails.

KiddieToysReview likes this.
  3. KiddieToysReview
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $126
    Learning from everything and everywhere possible - Creator academy, blogs, websites, instructional videos, analyzing successful channels and channels breaking out, reading lots of research papers on the backend functionality, trying and failing many times with different video ideas, running with things that work, improving craft, taking on board advice from those larger and more experienced that us (thanks FTR, RTR!), reading some threads on this board from several years ago from some successful creators. End of the day, try, fail, try again, fail, try again, run with what works, don't give up.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 19, 2017 at 3:35 AM, Original Post Date: Mar 19, 2017 at 3:33 AM ---
    Spot on... and lots of coffee, like really, lots.

Crown, Feathers and KidsCorner like this.
  4. Messages:
    Cash:
    $3
    lol, I'm reading this while drinking my fourth cup

KiddieToysReview likes this.