Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazFrank

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
DOUBLEPOST=1488379179,1488379132][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hello!Yes,i pay for advice my channel on big channel. 70 dollars for 1 pastroll. Big channel has 100000subscribers.
This promotions brings me >1000 subscr
"Hello! Yes, I pay to promote my channel on other bigger channels. It's about 70$ for one shoutout/promotion. The bigger channel has around 1mil subs so this bring me around a lot of subscribers but not more than 1k. "

Did I got that right?

Reactions: Feathers
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
[QUOTE = "CrazFrank, должность: 2160687, член: 42198"]? Сделал Я получил это право [/ QUOTE]
Вс!congratulations

OldNotDead

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great question Feathers...I look forward to all the answers as I am trying to grow as well! I am on instagram and twitter...It helps a bit....I've doubled my subscribers from 2 to 4!! LOL

Scott

jdSenpai

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just casually scrolling down this forum because I haven't found the answer myself haha.

Just to put in my 2cents, I had used adword and from what I saw, it didn't bring a single subscriber. Yes views came but a loyal subscriber is what is much desired. So to each their own with adword lol

Reactions: YoungWildMe3

Purple Penguin

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There is not just one answer to growing your channel. There are a lot of key components that need to play out together to have a video take off. Channel growth usually comes from people finding your videos. So, to really grow you need to find that magic formula that pushes your video. The only way to really do this is through research and luck. Mainly, you need to find a highly searched topic with low competition. It's great if you want to be creative and make videos that show your creative side, but don't expect to get found unless that creative video you made is a highly searched topic.

Feathers

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
There is not just one answer to growing your channel. There are a lot of key components that need to play out together to have a video take off. Channel growth usually comes from people finding your videos. So, to really grow you need to find that magic formula that pushes your video. The only way to really do this is through research and luck. Mainly, you need to find a highly searched topic with low competition. It's great if you want to be creative and make videos that show your creative side, but don't expect to get found unless that creative video you made is a highly searched topic.
I think you misunderstand the point of this thread. I'm not interested in the theory of how to but what people DID to grow and how it played out for them. Some people try things creatively or do something someone else might want to do and have the results for it already.

Reactions: Crown

Purple Penguin

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think you misunderstand the point of this thread. I'm not interested in the theory of how to but what people DID to grow and how it played out for them. Some people try things creatively or do something someone else might want to do and have the results for it already.
Well, nevermind, then. maybe i worded it wrong, but this is pretty much how both of our channels DID grow. Not just theory. Just my own experience.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Существует не только один ответ на растущий канал. Есть много ключевых компонентов , которые должны играть вместе , чтобы иметь видео взлет. Рост канала , как правило , исходит от людей , находящих свое видео. Таким образом, чтобы действительно расти вам нужно найти эту волшебную формулу , которая выталкивает ваше видео. Единственный способ действительно сделать это с помощью научных исследований и удачи. В основном, вам нужно найти высоко искали тему с низким уровнем конкуренции. Это здорово , если вы хотите быть творческим и сделать видео , которые показывают свою творческую сторону, но не следует ожидать , чтобы получить найдены , если что творческое видео , которое вы сделали не очень искали тему.
Hello!Let's to colaboration.can you add my playlist in your channel?

Mr.raspberryxd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
you're using the in display ad.. i would only use the instream ad instead. the one that shows up at the top right side above the related videos. so at least your 500 views are mostly from people who are curious enough about the content of your video to click on it and watch some portion of it.

the 5 second auto play is kind of a waste. where 500 views are from most people who are probably not interested in your video anyways.
yea now that you bring that up i like that idea better. hopefully i can use that and get better results. :)

TheBurkGamer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I feel like sub4sub doesn't work. I mean, it may get you a few subscribers in the beginning but as a whole other people see it as annoying and it would definitely put me off a channel, and make me not want to check it out, if I saw they were begging for subs.

Also, I feel like sub4sub subscribers aren't loyal watchers and are probably going to unsubscribe eventually. Though it's difficult I feel I'd rather than genuine people subscribing that enjoyed my content, rather than people just trying to get their numbers up.
Pretty much this, sub4sub subscribers won't watch any content at all you put up, they only subscribe cause you did it to them. Besides if you do it to much and say have 200 subs but only 3 views on you're video it will just look bad. And as stated they will most likely unsubscribe at some point.

Reactions: Feathers
Status
Not open for further replies.