How did you get your channel name?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Our channel name used to be Gaming 101 all the way back when we started the channel. I dont think it was ever meant to be permanent but we stuck with it for a few months until one day I just decided ( Joseph ) to change the name. The reason I named it The Neutral Zone was because Im a huge Star Trek fan and also I noticed that the name wasnt being used by anyone else so I decided to name it The Neutral Zone.

KillaDays

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It came from when I first got an Xbox 360 actually. My dad came up with it - I had spent hours trying to come up with a semi decent name for my gamertag that wasn't one of those randomly generated ones (ugh). I hate the prefix Killa I just didn't know what to put after it and he said what about KillaDays? because you are killing days on that xbox' and it sounds pretty great so it's been my name for pretty much everything since haha.

Kate's Adventures

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
When I first started my channel and couldn't get a custom url I wanted a shortened link that my mum would remember when she went to look at my vlogs. When I came to pick my own url for YouTube I picked the same name.

Slaks

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hahaa, me and my friend Alex were making our league of legends accounts together. I said think of the stupidest and funniest name you can think of
I don't remember what he put, but I came up with "TylerHasNipples" which is a gift and a curse...
Having such a funny name... I can't even explain how many times I've heard "Does Tyler really have nipples?!?" "I have nipples too" "Lol I bet you don't have nipples" . Every single lobby I enter. In any game .... On steam, csgo, league. Everything !!!! They started off funny to me. Now it's funny to my friends to see how p****d I get . I love it thoo xDD

FartingOnThings

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I envisioned my channel long before I had a name for it. The idea was to create a metaphorical representation of the everyday struggle in modern society of work and monotony. Countless hordes of people march to work every day, like mindless drones bound in shackles of responsibilities and financial dependencies. I had to break the cycle, I had to let people know that this isn't the way, we are not alone, we are the many. In order for us to break free I had to expose the rigorous dullness of every day life in a simple way, that everyone could relate to. But then I decided to just fart of stuff, and that's what I called my channel.

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Mine is relatively easy, I´m from Sweden, and I do travel a lot, which makes it TheSwedishTraveler!

relakzy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I thought this nickname you see is describing the way i am, it pretty much describes my character, way of speaking, music i listen and so on. :)

ChemicalScence

This Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I put 2 of my favourite band names together :)
My CHEMICAL Romance and EvaneSCENCE :D

Smitty's Sleuths

Reaction score
We came up with our name about five years ago. We geocache and everybody in the family had different names. We decided to become one profile and came up with Smitty's Sleuths. We have made lots of friends while we were geocaching and everybody knows us as Smitty's Sleuths. When we started our YouTube channel, it only seemed right to use the same name.