How did you get into YouTube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is a good question for everyone to answer :) How did you get into using YouTube and video making?

Personally for me it was because of my girlfriend, she had a channel a few years ago and she wanted to do a background website, we then made youtubedesigns.com and thats when I joined up, I wasnt into making videos then though more the backgrounds. Eventually we bought pimpmychannel.com domain name and then we had two sites, we later thought about how youtubedesigns would be infringing on the YouTube trademark and decided to change youtubedesigns to pimpmychannel and merge the two.

Since then I started making videos every now and then when we have quite a few new backgrounds to show off, eventually we had the three sites and now this forum too, all YouTube related, we love it so much :D

Now I am getting more serious about my videos and considering all kinds of things for the future and I am really enjoying our websites and also the community we have here. I love doing tutorials at the moment too and I hope to become quite a knowledgeable person when it comes to YouTube marketing, branding and such in the future, kind of like a YouTube Guru.

How about you, what is your own story :)

QMQuizology

TheTubeInn
Reaction score
Well for me it started a few years ago when i posted a video of me and some friends at uni sliding down the halls stairs in a rubber dingy. It was not until a couple of years later i just started uploading random videos id made at home or with friends. I've made a few spoof videos as well some good some not so good, suppose it trial and error with a lot of things.

Its only recently i thought about making my own quiz show, having been going to my local pub quiz for awhile now it just kinda clicked, do my own version on YouTube i saw that there was not really anything like it or at least not that ive found yet.

Like i said before YouTube is just trial and error with your own videos, you gotta do something you enjoy and see where it goes.

Unknown_user009

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I was watching a music video a long time ago and noticed the sign up link and made an account, I didnt really use it that much at first and came back after a while and made a new account and started to make videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.