How did you do it? How did you get your Subscribers?

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
This is a question to all those who have 500+ subscribers... We would love to get to 100 by the end of January. We believe that is possible as we shot up 20+ Subscribers in 3 days. We have a theory that once we hit 500 that word of mouth and such will increase your viewership and subscriptions. So those of you who have gotten over 500 subscribers what did you do to get there? We see that most partnership deals want you to have 500 subscribers at least so that is our goal..

Reactions: Frankie Turner

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
This is a question to all those who have 500+ subscribers... We would love to get to 100 by the end of January. We believe that is possible as we shot up 20+ Subscribers in 3 days. We have a theory that once we hit 500 that word of mouth and such will increase your viewership and subscriptions. So those of you who have gotten over 500 subscribers what did you do to get there? We see that most partnership deals want you to have 500 subscribers at least so that is our goal..
On my main channel : 843 subs and 400k views it was all just trailers for my own apps, pity is there`s no money in mobile views

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
You guys deserve WAY more than what you have, seriously! I'm not 'big shot', of course I don't have 500+ but I will happily add you to my box if it'll help out any? :)

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
You guys deserve WAY more than what you have, seriously! I'm not 'big shot', of course I don't have 500+ but I will happily add you to my box if it'll help out any? :)
Thanks.. I mean we love the subscribers we got.. Our mom's were are first... and they still have no idea how to view our show.. We jsut want to get more to talk to more... Makes it more fun. Thanks again for your support Frankie.. you are the bomb.

Reactions: Frankie Turner

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
On my main channel : 843 subs and 400k views it was all just trailers for my own apps, pity is there`s no money in mobile views
Was wondering how that worked.. I noticed sometimes on my phone a video will have an ad, and other times it wont.. Someone is getting paid somewhere.. probably a secret society is collecting all the funds and using it for world domination.. which is what we want to do...

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Was wondering how that worked.. I noticed sometimes on my phone a video will have an ad, and other times it wont.. Someone is getting paid somewhere.. probably a secret society is collecting all the funds and using it for world domination.. which is what we want to do...
Well as of a month or 2 like 20% of IOS devices and about 10% of android devices have ads but 1) Only Trueview works 2) you only gets paid 1-2$ RPMs max because YouTube is currently taking a huge split

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Well as of a month or 2 like 20% of IOS devices and about 10% of android devices have ads but 1) Only Trueview works 2) you only gets paid 1-2$ RPMs max because YouTube is currently taking a huge split
And by youtube you mean Google.. they own the world!!!! Shakes fist... damn you goooooogle!!!!!!!

skenkee

Mr. Blue
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do you use social media? Twitter & facebook. Create a page and interact with people you are interested in. If they also comment back and you keep connected you have a fat chance people will like your content. All their friends can view the liked post now if it's a video you get more views and maybe more subs. Just connect with people Show them that you are a good sub for them and they probably sub back and also comment on your stuff.

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Do you use social media? Twitter & facebook. Create a page and interact with people you are interested in. If they also comment back and you keep connected you have a fat chance people will like your content. All their friends can view the liked post now if it's a video you get more views and maybe more subs. Just connect with people Show them that you are a good sub for them and they probably sub back and also comment on your stuff.
Yes we do. But most of the people who follow us on Twitter and or Facebook are already subscribed to us on Youtube. Like now we have 50 + subscribers so it will be interesting to see how many views we get from that. Before we had 30 subscribers yet we would get about 50 - 100 views.