How did you discover your brand/niche?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
A lot of these responses in this thread are pretty funny in an honest way :tongue: but I still haven't found a niche yet, right now I'm dabbling in commentary such as rants, gameplay, story telling, and soon podcasts..getting to the point..I think you should try different things until you find what you're good at :thumbsup2:

P.S: People of YTtalk come stop by my channel and show some support, maybe even stick around..I'd like to hear from you guys ;)
P.S.PS: lol I don't even know if this is allowed, but I just want you guys to know I'm going to be uploading a podcast this weekend so if you'd like to be a part of it stop by my channel and ask any questions or even suggest some topics if you want :help:

babyteeth4

Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Started by doing what was fun and interesting to us, which was original scripted mini-movies, fairy tale re-enactments, etc. But those videos took too long to make and our viewers wanted more. So we wanted something that would be easy to make and inexpensive, and not already a flooded market, and that's why we decided to review candy.

AM2PM

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
My twin brother and I are best friends and have always been competitive with each other. My wife suggested the idea and it's worked out well. Now I get to spend extra time with my bro and have fun making videos too.