How did you come up with your usernames/channel names?

Lin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

I am having trouble coming up with a username for a vlog channel. Originally I am thinking of LinsVlog but I dunno ._. just seems very typical. As in, it is not very unique/catchy, or am I overthinking?

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
So long lol. I eventually just settled with KGATV, I've wanted to change it a few times, but I think i'm stuck with it now lol.

Bryant

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Reviewer

I am having trouble coming up with a username for a vlog channel. Originally I am thinking of LinsVlog but I dunno ._. just seems very typical. As in, it is not very unique/catchy, or am I overthinking?
It's my name :]

THEXREACTER

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
mine just came outta nowhere..i was watching iron man and i heard about the arc reacter then i started to google the different types of nuclear reactors and am like damn these things are dangerous and then thats when its hits me..anything dangerous always has an X so i was like BOM! XREACTER lol..and there it goes..but to come up with your own name just brainstorm and write down watever comes to mind then try to match and pick wat stands out to you the most :):D:up:

Liquidsolidus9000

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
I noticed that an LPer I really liked was doing a Ustream, so I decided to join, and I didn't have a Ustream account, and the YT name I was using at the time was just a bunch of gibberish pretty much, so I decided to make a new name for Ustream, and I was really into Metal Gear at the time, so I came up with LiquidSolidus. Then when the time came around that I wanted to do new videos of my own, I made a new account, but LiquidSolidus was taken, so I threw 9000 at the end.

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Mines kind of sinister, hail the rapture, not as in hail (the precipitation). To greet the rapture (end of the world Biblically) with enthusiasm.

Michael Whaley

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My channel name originally came from my Xbox Live account name. How I came up with JuicyHippoTime? Well... I'm not entirely sure myself haha. In the end, just go with whatever you want. I think that content, in the long run, will be more important than a username ever will be!

Reactions: Lin

FlipRJ

YTTalk Ramen Knight
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Comedian
i had a youtube channel a few years before called Puto Productions. fast forward a couple of years and we're trying to do youtube again under a new name. we wanted to keep it asian-ish, eventually coming up with futons. from there, we added a cool suffix, and here we are! Futonics!

Tyler Rand

My Mind is a Strange Place to Visit
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian

Easily...just used my name and put "tube" at the end haha. TylerRandTube :)

Reactions: LemonLorraine

jak6jak

I create stick man animations!!!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Cartoonist, Animator
I use this name for all my accounts! Since nobody ever uses it!