How did it feel like to get your first view

The_Man_XX

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wassup
When you uploaded your first video how did it feel like to see the first view on your first upload.For me personally I felt good that someone just watched my video and relived that "no views" tag was gone.
How did it feel like to you?

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
My first video, I uploaded so my family could see where I was living when I was sent to Japan for work. So my first view was Mom. LOL.

Reactions: The_Man_XX

D-Red Beatz Games

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Gamer
Felt good for my first few gaming channel views, lots of anxiety from wondering if it was any good. But few likes and positive comments here and there helped push threw it.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I felt really happy that someone was watching my video

PopsLetsPlay

UBER Gamer
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
lol I wasn't always uploading regularly. I uploaded my first video like.. waayy back in 2013 lol it was pretty dumb. I came back years later to see it had 3 views and i literally thought "Why"

Why would 3 people view this lolll ( I just checked that same video, it has 68 views now lol....oml)

Reactions: The_Man_XX

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
I was like, wow,my mom actually figured out how to open YouTube and watch it for me!

Really though, when I started getting views, it was exciting but I was just wondering how I managed to make a video that got hot, seo wise.

Varlais Alata

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
It was exciting, a little thrilling even, I liked it. I liked it enough to make another video xD