How could I get cool youtube name?

Maath

Reaction score
Hey guys

I need you to help me and tell me how could I get cool youtube name Like (iisuperwomanii,pewdiepie,fousytube,SSSniperwolf....)

My name is maath but i don't like it because maath is arabic name and I think it's weird and not beautiful for YouTube and Europeans,Americans because they are the target audience.

I'm already changed my surname to Harris now my name is MaathHarris

*I'm new in USA snd I don't know If this name is good for Americans

So, if you can suggested to me some cool names and nicknames .
By the way I like the wolves&werewolves^-*

Last edited:
Reactions: ChrisLegend

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey guys

I need you to help me and tell me how could I get cool youtube name Like (iisuperwomanii,pewdiepie,fousytube,SSSniperwolf....)

My name is maath but i don't like it because maath is arabic name and I think it's weird and not beautiful for YouTube and Europeans,Americans because they are the target audience.

I'm already changed my surname to Harris now my name is MaathHarris

*I'm new in USA snd I don't know If this name is good for Americans

So, if you can suggested to me some cool names and nicknames .
By the way I like the wolves&werewolves^-*

Moved to the branding / design forum. :)

To add an avatar -> http://yttalk.com/account/avatar

Can I suggest you introduce yourself to the community ? :)

-Please read this thread to learn how to make a good introduction thread: http://yttalk.com/threads/read-this-before-you-introduce-yourself.126658/
-and then introduce yourself here: http://yttalk.com/forums/introduce-yourself.4/

Eyan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Well, a good name is all in the SEO, or "search engine optimization," or how easy it is to find the name in a search. For example, my channel is called "EyanTV," which is my first name combined with TV. Not the most creative thing in the world but hey, it's easy to find. The best names are simple and easy to remember. A great way to see if your name is good is called the "irl test". If you told someone your name in real life, would they be able to write it down on the first or second try? If not, then maybe it's not the best name. Anyways, good luck coming up with a new name.
But tbh, I haven't heard of a channel called Maath before. It's actually a pretty cool name imo.

Reactions: Maath

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Just call yourself "fuzzy maath"

ChrisLegend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I actually like the name Maath, I feel as if you can really play some spins on it and make a brand out of it. All those names were just average names until the person/people behind it made it into something big!

Reactions: Maath