How can I increase my CPC

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the monetization forum. :)

How can I increase my CPC
January always has a low CPC because ad budgets are low, demand for ad space is low.

Having said that, all other things being equal, channels with an audience in North America and the UK about topics with high commercial value will have a higher CPC than other channels.

Example a channel talking about "What is the best web host?" that is getting 75% of their traffic from USA/UK will have a high CPC compared to a channel talking about poetry and getting their traffic from Indi, for example. :)

Citadel politics

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter
Moved to the monetization forum. :)

January always has a low CPC because ad budgets are low, demand for ad space is low.

Having said that, all other things being equal, channels with an audience in North America and the UK about topics with high commercial value will have a higher CPC than other channels.

Example a channel talking about "What is the best web host?" that is getting 75% of their traffic from USA/UK will have a high CPC compared to a channel talking about poetry and getting their traffic from Indi, for example. :)
What about political news channels.. US Political channel..

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
What about political news channels.. US Political channel..
Tha US audience would be good but the topic is very broad.

To see which keywords have the highest CPC, you need to look at it from the advertiser's point of view. The best advice is for you to create a google adwords account and research keywords and phrases for specific countries and then look at the CPC. :)

Citadel politics

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter
Tha
Tha US audience would be good but the topic is very broad.

To see which keywords have the highest CPC, you need to look at it from the advertiser's point of view. The best advice is for you to create a google adwords account and research keywords and phrases for specific countries and then look at the CPC. :)
Thanks