How can I improve my channel?

RWS

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey I'm a producer and I post free type beats on my channel every week, I'm new to this and I want to improve my views and subs... Is the any way I can improve those aspects

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi, I think you should explain what your channel is for. It might be obvious for you, but whan I entered, I was not sure. After letting the music go, I think I know it is just to post your music, which by the way, I like it. But then, again, can I use your music if one day it fits my videos (very probable). You should, I think, explain that. I subscribed to your channel to keep on checking out your music (correct me if I am wrong). If you like my videos, sub me back to enjoy them and see what I mean that I might use your music for one of them one day. ;P

Reactions: RWS

RWS

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi, I think you should explain what your channel is for. It might be obvious for you, but whan I entered, I was not sure. After letting the music go, I think I know it is just to post your music, which by the way, I like it. But then, again, can I use your music if one day it fits my videos (very probable). You should, I think, explain that. I subscribed to your channel to keep on checking out your music (correct me if I am wrong). If you like my videos, sub me back to enjoy them and see what I mean that I might use your music for one of them one day. ;P
Thanks for the information I'm going to work on that

Nameless

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Same as what WeiS said. Additionally, the title maybe? When you say (FREE) I wasn't sure what you meant. Maybe say something like "Coryright Free" or "Royalty Free Music" so people know they can use your music.

Other than that, I like your music. It's relaxing and minimalistic. Cheers!

Reactions: RWS

veronica33067

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I'm a producer and I post free type beats on my channel every week, I'm new to this and I want to improve my views and subs... Is the any way I can improve those aspects
Hello :wavespin:

Your thumbnails are nice! I think the problem could be your banner. Your banner tells us nothing about your channel. You might want to add some more information to your banner about your channel. i.e. Beats, how often you post, etc. Help us be able to identify what your channel is about. My banner needs work, too. I've been given great suggestions similar to the ones I've just told you. I just haven't had the time to implement them. :unsure2:

Create a new banner then come back and let us have a look at the changes you made. I'm curious to see what you do with it. :blush:

Reactions: WeiS PRoDuCTioNS