how can i improuve

BrandyKoopa

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi guys,

I'm pretty new to this whole lets play stuff
This is probably the first time I'm taking it seriously :)
My request for your reviewal is how my commentary and video quality has improved.
How is my commentary overall? Would you watch another video on my channel, or does my commentary put you off? and what can i do to improuve in the future ?
Any comments on that video are much appreciated, commentary, or otherwise. Thank you for reviewing a lowly 27 subscriber channel, it means a lot to me!

MudanTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey,
I watched the harry potters vid and honestly, I wouldn't watch more. The gameplay is lagging a bit and you commentary could use some work. Is this a vlog or a let's play :D you spent the first minute talking about your work?
Just didn't seem that interesting, sorry.

RonnocX

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I watched some of you Sonic videos, I'm not sure if they're supposed to have commentary or not, so I won't comment on that :) However I do think uploading multiple parts (quite short parts) is a bit of over kill... Maybe do one video a day (two max) and make them slightly longer... Cover more ground in the videos or potentially use cuts to skip over some potentially boring bits to make the video go faster.
I'll admit though I really like the curved edges you use for those thumbnails, makes it look really nice!
Keep up the good work :D

BrandyKoopa

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I watched some of you Sonic videos, I'm not sure if they're supposed to have commentary or not, so I won't comment on that :) However I do think uploading multiple parts (quite short parts) is a bit of over kill... Maybe do one video a day (two max) and make them slightly longer... Cover more ground in the videos or potentially use cuts to skip over some potentially boring bits to make the video go faster.
I'll admit though I really like the curved edges you use for those thumbnails, makes it look really nice!
Keep up the good work :D
TH[DOUBLEPOST=1487620016,1487620001][/DOUBLEPOST]A