How can I grow my audience?

Lucas White

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
What are some ways I can grow my audience? I know this website is one (why I am here) but what are some other ways or techniques to grow my channel? I have two channels one for gaming, and this channel for reviewing video games. All advice is greatly appreciated!

Reactions: Hadyntm and xandru8

Matias Riojas III

The Don. (Donated $786)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well just other social sites you know Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and other sites like that if you wish to promote yourself. As for your channels it will be hard to gain an audience for a while. Seeing that there are a lot of gaming and game reviewing channels. How long have you been uploading for?
Also there are some threads that already talk about this so search some up ;).

Camille Montpetit

Poutine's lover
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Well just other social sites you know Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and other sites like that if you wish to promote yourself. As for your channels it will be hard to gain an audience for a while. Seeing that there are a lot of gaming and game reviewing channels. How long have you been uploading for?
Also there are some threads that already talk about this so search some up ;).
I was going to say that :cry2:

Itskamren

JEANYUSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
What are some ways I can grow my audience? I know this website is one (why I am here) but what are some other ways or techniques to grow my channel? I have two channels one for gaming, and this channel for reviewing video games. All advice is greatly appreciated!
social networks other video sites like vimeo and if you did comedy videos you could post your content on 9gag since its a humor site.Btw i think you should have just one channel since they both are related to gaming

Reactions: xandru8

AikoMiyoko

Queen Of Spam, Married To Count Teribil
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Like the rest said, but I will add on that engagement with fellow youtubers from your genre is equally as important. And by engagement, it does not necessarily mean spamming people with comments like ' watch my video nao or you die'. Leave genuine comments, leave video responses to bigger youtubers, run collabs on your channel. Get to know the people within the community of your genre and you will definitely see significant growth in what you do. Remember that YouTube is all about marketing you and there are a ton of ways to do it and stay in good light.