How can i get more traffic on my clips ??

Vizionzyyy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
u may give me some feedback for this and my older clips if u got the time ;D <3

Christopher

16Davies
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Install traffic lights. Ba Dum Tsh.
On a serious note, the you should probably change the title to something like "Let's Play: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (Blind), Part 2 W/Facecam." or maybe include a tagline as to what happens in the episode instead of the facecam part. Having long titles won't harm the video. Also, this is just a sidenote, maybe you could use a better angle for your camera, seeing it's kind of hard to see the expression on your face.

MidasGaming

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Also stay active on this forum people will always lend a helping hand and review your videos[DOUBLEPOST=1343927334][/DOUBLEPOST]Chris do you have a partnership with someone that only gives you certain perks or what because your background isnt the usual one

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Immerse yourself in the YouTube community, join in conversations on other videos and comment yourself. You've got to give a lil' to get some back :woot2:

Vizionzyyy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
thx guys means a lot :D i ll change the title to something new / better :D but the camera is in the pc so i cant change the angle :S i know the expression isnt always so good to see :S but i try to fix this :D and yea i ll go out and make friends shake hands and stuff ;) peeeeaccc <33

irishman42

Candlejack. Candl
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm not an expert or anything, but these guys seem to have the right idea. Have a good title, share it with friends, and be active in the community, here and elsewhere. What goes around comes around.

Conor Murray

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru