How can I get more recognized?

LaVonte Dion

LDION
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I know if people could have the oppurtunity to watch my videos, they would like what they're seeing, and subscribe to me. Please give me tips on how to get more recognize on YouTube.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would turn off the redirect to feed tab and have the featured tab set as the default landing tab, that way people will see your stuff without the need to click again, the less clicks generally means better accessibility to your content especially if you have your featured video on autoplay, try that and do whatever you currently are doing to promote, I think that will certainly help you :)

LaVonte Dion

LDION
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would turn off the redirect to feed tab and have the featured tab set as the default landing tab, that way people will see your stuff without the need to click again, the less clicks generally means better accessibility to your content especially if you have your featured video on autoplay, try that and do whatever you currently are doing to promote, I think that will certainly help you :)
Where is this all located? lol.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Click Channel Settings at the top and then browse the various settings, once done click Edit above the featured video and adjust as needed :)

Jason Ingersoll

ingerock productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
yah re direct it to feed like Michael said. Also there are TONS of COD game videos out there and you probably can't get yours monitized because you do not own the rights to the content. If this is the type of videos you want to post think about a way to stand out----

HotDangProductions

You can’t live your life on your deathbed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director
Its also very helpful to use as many external sites as you can (such as yttalk, facebook, twitter etc.)

dereckjoel3

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Join a network of friends and just try to promote each other.