How can I get 500 subs?

iRemi

iRemiGames
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Another thing to do is network. Talk to people. For example, iRemi, I dislike gaming videos, but when I clicked on your page the video that started playing entertained me. Your commentary is funny to me. SUB. Now I will watch more often.

The trick is that by doing that, it encourages others to check out iRemi's channel because there was something funny there, and he will be more prone to check out my channel as well.
First of all, thank you kind sir! I will definitely be sure to check out your channel shortly :)

But yes, my advice, although I've only been making YouTube videos for a little over a month now is to just keep doing what your doing, but try and promote your videos to people. Ask your family and friends, don't be shy about it, it's a good place to start! Then you can obviously promote your channel on any forums you are apart of.

Perseverance is the key, and like Patrick said, Networking.

Best of luck to you!

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
The way to get to 500 subs

network
box for box
upload frequently
produce hd video footage
make content that you enjoy and have a passion for
comment everywhere on youtube and I mean every where not just bs comments good ones
Remember that you have to work at this every single day there are not days off if you want to get your views and subs up. Also you can't get your views up and not expect any trolls or hate in the process.
And Remember Nobody will know your channel exists until you let them know you do.

Reactions: Wildgamer35

Unknownuser983838

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
well i only have 157 subs as of yet, so i dont know how qualified i am to talk about this, but my opinion is, i think just try your best to make good videos, and try to get the word out there any way you can think of. i like to treat each of my videos as if it could be the first one of mine that someone sees. you never know which of your videos anyone might come across first. so with the mentality that i should be proud of each and every one of my videos, i should be overall coming out with good videos consistently. of course its all relative to taste and opinion. but there should be some people out there who are into whatever it is that ur doing. and if they see it, and like it, they might click subscribe. i also am always trying to improve myself and step up my game. i look back on my earlier videos and notice maybe the lighting looked bad, or my makeup wasnt flattering on me, or i was talking too slowly, or laughing too much for no reason lol. be your own worst critic so u can be your own biggest fan. this is all just my opinion, and if anyone knows any other ways to get subs, hey let me know too, u know what im saying.

Reactions: Wildgamer35

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It took me around 6 months. If you expect it to happen in the near future, things won't go well for you. Be patient.

Reactions: JostenVlogs

Ishan Sardar

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
First, I think your goal shouldn't be to get 500 subs. Subs are fine, but what you want are people who are interested in what you do and want to watch. There are plenty of people with 10,000 subs and don't get views.

The best thing to do is introduce yourself, watch other peoples stuff, sub them and hope they do the same. People are more willing to support someone who support them as well. I, for example, am going to check out your channel right now. With any luck.
+1