How can i create a network

Just curious: why do yo want to create a network? do you have experience with networks?
or maybe just want to earn easy money?

i have a community of 50k players, and now there a lot of youtubers i want make money easy and sponsorize more my community, thanks to tags of the sponsorship network

Hi there,

I used to own a sub network called RyzeTv and it was basically a network that was fathered by a larger network called Scalelab. Just from that experience of running a network showed me how hard it actually was. Lucky I wasn't running the network along and managed to get some other people that used to work at Freedom with me to help out. Last year the network sadly had to be closed down as YouTube changed their policy and forced all networks to get rid of their sub networks. After that me and my team thought it would be a great idea to set out and create our own network not knowing how hard it would be. After about a month of planning out our own network will set out to get in contact with someone that we knew from YouTube . He told us that we had a very slim chance of creating a network because YouTube have tighten up on their policy. If you are looking to generate an easy income then this is not the way forward for you. However I could never sit here and say that it is impossible for you because it isn't but what I can say is it is really hard and you must have people willing to work with you as well.

If you have anymore questions you would like to ask me then please don't be afraid to ask and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for reading this forum post and have a great day,

Best wishes for the future,
Hazza

Hi there,

I used to own a sub network called RyzeTv and it was basically a network that was fathered by a larger network called Scalelab. Just from that experience of running a network showed me how hard it actually was. Lucky I wasn't running the network along and managed to get some other people that used to work at Freedom with me to help out. Last year the network sadly had to be closed down as YouTube changed their policy and forced all networks to get rid of their sub networks. After that me and my team thought it would be a great idea to set out and create our own network not knowing how hard it would be. After about a month of planning out our own network will set out to get in contact with someone that we knew from YouTube . He told us that we had a very slim chance of creating a network because YouTube have tighten up on their policy. If you are looking to generate an easy income then this is not the way forward for you. However I could never sit here and say that it iis impossible for you because it isn't but what I can say is it is really hard and you must have people willing to work with you as well.

If you have anymore questions you would like to ask me then please don't be afraid to ask and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for reading this forum post and have a great day,

Best wishes for the future,
Hazza

I have no trouble with people that will work with me, i have a lot of professional people from the barman to the hacker, like i said, my community is big and maybe i can do it easier, sure i will not start from 0, actually i m studying economy, this experience will improve a lot my curriculum. I know how work a company, i know the tattics.(but just on thoery, so i m quite sure that the world is totally different). we have a lot of funds too, and we can do an internal crawfunding to create this project.
My question is ,where i have to start, i dont find anything online maybe i m finding the wrong keyword, but i just know that i need a paypal account, and a vat number.

do you have discord, maybe we can talk there if you want ^^

I have no trouble with people that will work with me, i have a lot of professional people from the barman to the hacker, like i said, my community is big and maybe i can do it easier, sure i will not start from 0, actually i m studying economy, this experience will improve a lot my curriculum. I know how work a company, i know the tattics.(but just on thoery, so i m quite sure that the world is totally different). we have a lot of funds too, and we can do an internal crawfunding to create this project.
My question is ,where i have to start, i dont find anything online maybe i m finding the wrong keyword, but i just know that i need a paypal account, and a vat number.

do you have discord, maybe we can talk there if you want ^^

Hi there,

I don't have discord but if you want to chat on Skype then I will happily help you out with some information just add me - harryb2005

Thanks,
Hazza

As I know Youtube not allow subnets anymore

Hi there,

Yes you are right Sub networks aren't allow anymore because YouTube changed their policy. I used to own my own sub network called Ryze Tv but what I think this guy wants to do is start his own network from scratch with his own team.

i have a community of 50k players, and now there a lot of youtubers i want make money easy and sponsorize more my community, thanks to tags of the sponsorship network

I would dissuade you from pursuing this route. If you're looking for 'easy money', you're in it for the wrong reason.

In general, networks (MCN's) are a dying breed. With those that are left, you are going to be competing against them to acquire channels. What do you offer that they don't already? I'm not asking because I want to know. This is a question that you should be asking yourself. If you have a community of 50,000 members, find some other way to generate revenue.

I would dissuade you from pursuing this route. If you're looking for 'easy money', you're in it for the wrong reason.

In general, networks (MCN's) are a dying breed. With those that are left, you are going to be competing against them to acquire channels. What do you offer that they don't already? I'm not asking because I want to know. This is a question that you should be asking yourself. If you have a community of 50,000 members, find some other way to generate revenue.
thx all for the worry, but i know what i m going to do, i think we are going a bit ot i didnt ask if is a good idea open a network, i ask how can i open a network^^. beucause if i can understand what i need for open a network, i can understand the risk too ^^

Back