How can i bypass copyright audios?

GGVN

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
i'm a filmmaker
i usually some dubstep mix song for my vids , but i can't pass copyright solutions about audio
How can i bypass copyright audios?

RedFox

YTTalk's Fox
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
You should probably just use Royalty Free or Creative Commons Dubstep, it's pretty easy to bypass copyrighted audio, just don't put it in your video.

GGVN

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
You should probably just use Royalty Free or Creative Commons Dubstep, it's pretty easy to bypass copyrighted audio, just don't put it in your video.
:( i was saw many people can do it , use music copyright in vids
ex : youtube.com/watch?v=HQwZ-tzWTdo

RedFox

YTTalk's Fox
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
:( i was saw many people can do it , use music copyright in vids
ex : youtube.com/watch?v=HQwZ-tzWTdo
That doesn't mean they're getting away with it fully, either they own licenses to the music or the Music Company has decided just to Content ID Claim it and make money from the ads.

Also just because someone else does something wrong and don't get caught doesn't mean you do. :) Just because people deal drugs and don't get caught would you? ;)

GGVN

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
That doesn't mean they're getting away with it fully, either they own licenses to the music or the Music Company has decided just to Content ID Claim it and make money from the ads.

Also just because someone else does something wrong and don't get caught doesn't mean you do. :) Just because people deal drugs and don't get caught would you? ;)
thanks u , i will use Creative Commons Dubstep :D