How can I best re-direct viewers to the rest of my videos?

FreeWillRev

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
I have one video that is getting a steady amount of views, but I can't seem to make any viewer check out the rest of my other videos after viewing this video. Anyone have any advice?

Heather White

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Try creating a playlist. You could even make videos that are similar to your most popular video. Make sure that you are using all the cards and annotations possible. Make sure you are using all the right tags and descriptions. Also, promote like crazy on your social media platforms. I hope this helps.

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Creating a playlist using the video together with related videos on your channel will help youtube to easily suggest the other videos on your channel based on the association.

Add Related meta information on your other videos

Also, using cards and end cards all together will help your viewer to check out the rest of your other videos after viewing the blow up video.

hope that was helpful

Reactions: Crown

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Great advice from @Heather White and @Boris Qs

My 2 cents:

I'd also add "pinned comments" to the list. Go to the video page (the actaul page that the viewers use) and add a comment saying something like here are some other videos you may be interested in:
Video 1 title : LINK
Video 2 title: LINK
Publish the comment and then click on the 3 dots to the right of the comment and select PIN comment. - This will make sure your comment is the top comment.

Also, during all your videos, make sure you "casually" actually mention at least one other video. Example script: "I discuss XXXXXXXX in a bit more detail in my ' XYZ video' so I recommend you watch that for more info." (And then after you upload, create a card that links to that video at the exact moment you mention it.)

Reactions: Alexander Hoff

Gamayun

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Playlist and end screen is only option that works.You are in very competitive field of coloring pages. I am working in it too.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
You can try to put postcards on your videos that pop up on screen that can direct to your recent videos, or like others have said have it direct to a playlist. That way you are drawing more attention to not just your video's but your channel.