How are youtubers sending posts?

PinProject

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I’ve noticed in my subscription feed youtubers post messages rather than a video. How do you do this?

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You go to the about section of the channel you want to send a youtube message to, then you will see a message link under the stats (still in the about section) and the message prompt will pop up, and then you write the message you want to write!

zhkopec

I've Got It
Reaction score
OP is talking about text posts. As far as I know, only select accounts have access to post texts at the moment.

Reactions: PinProject

chubbybots

I've Got It
Reaction score
That is available for those with more than 10k subs at the moment. It is under the community tab.

Reactions: PinProject

PinProject

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks but I was referring to the text posts mentioned below :)

You go to the about section of the channel you want to send a youtube message to, then you will see a message link under the stats (still in the about section) and the message prompt will pop up, and then you write the message you want to write!
[DOUBLEPOST=1513281921,1513281881][/DOUBLEPOST]
OP is talking about text posts. As far as I know, only select accounts have access to post texts at the moment.

Ah makes sense I was going crazy looking for it in my account. Thanks!![DOUBLEPOST=1513281962][/DOUBLEPOST]
That is available for those with more than 10k subs at the moment. It is under the community tab.
Thanks! Good to know!! I guess 10k will have to be my next goal

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That’s because they have a feature called community, only certain YouTubers get acces to that feature.