How am I doing? Looking for feedback.

Vax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys! Just was wondering if I can get some feedback on my new content style. Any constructive criticism is welcomed!

The audio and overall content good? Was it a video you would have clicked on if it came up in the recommended section? Anything that can be approved upon?

Last edited:
Reactions: NAMI

Unanswered5s

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I always enjoy a good lore video, the content is obviously of a high quality. You definitely have a good voice that suites the content style and also sounds really clear. Editing is very good too, love the combination of still images with the videos.

I'm not really sure on what to say about improvement! Overall I thought it was very very good! Good channel banner, pretty much explains what the channel is going for. So, yeah I think definitely keep going.

Reactions: NAMI and Vax

Vax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I always enjoy a good lore video, the content is obviously of a high quality. You definitely have a good voice that suites the content style and also sounds really clear. Editing is very good too, love the combination of still images with the videos.

I'm not really sure on what to say about improvement! Overall I thought it was very very good! Good channel banner, pretty much explains what the channel is going for. So, yeah I think definitely keep going.
Thanks man! Always appreciate some feedback! :)

Slothy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Good stuff, you have some quality content

Reactions: Vax

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Its awesome video, I liked it for you. But your missing out on potential views. You don't have enough in your description. Write out a bit of the dialogue perhaps from the script "This video will be about ..." is a good way of getting your keywords reproduced in your description in context and without spamming them.
Next.. all your key words (tags) are single words. So maybe try a combination of three or so to make a more specific phrase rather than just competing for top keywords etc.

Vax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Its awesome video, I liked it for you. But your missing out on potential views. You don't have enough in your description. Write out a bit of the dialogue perhaps from the script "This video will be about ..." is a good way of getting your keywords reproduced in your description in context and without spamming them.
Next.. all your key words (tags) are single words. So maybe try a combination of three or so to make a more specific phrase rather than just competing for top keywords etc.
Thank you! That actually helps me out so much more, opened my eyes to that kind of thing.

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I personally don't really care too much for Star Wars, but I'm sure that it would have been really interesting for people who enjoy it. I do have some criticism though.

Firstly, you really need to get a pop filter, it will make your recordings so much better because you won't get that sound of your breath hitting the mic.

Secondly, look into downloading videos rather than recording them (and then credit them), this way you'll avoid having any overlays on top of it.

Good job overall though!

Vax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I personally don't really care too much for Star Wars, but I'm sure that it would have been really interesting for people who enjoy it. I do have some criticism though.

Firstly, you really need to get a pop filter, it will make your recordings so much better because you won't get that sound of your breath hitting the mic.

Secondly, look into downloading videos rather than recording them (and then credit them), this way you'll avoid having any overlays on top of it.

Good job overall though!
Thanks for your input! With the pop filter thats in the plan to get in the near future, just need to get a steady income from an upcoming job first.

Reactions: Stike96