How’s do I drive traffic to my videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsAwesome

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have only uploaded a couple of videos on my YouTube channel and I have noticed that if I promote the video on social media (reddit) it will get like 20 views but if I don’t promote it at all then it won’t get any views. I don’t really like posting on reddit cause after a while it feels really spammy. Anyone have any tips on how to drive traffic to my videos.

Annie's Vegan Journey

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't know much about gaming but i share my videos on facebook pages that are in my niche, but they are recipe ideas. maybe there are gaming facebook pages you could join to discuss with other like minded people about your videos?

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have only uploaded a couple of videos on my YouTube channel and I have noticed that if I promote the video on social media (reddit) it will get like 20 views but if I don’t promote it at all then it won’t get any views. I don’t really like posting on reddit cause after a while it feels really spammy. Anyone have any tips on how to drive traffic to my videos.
Look into SEO and try to do videos that follow current trends, I think for gamers streaming on Twitch could also be really beneficial as you can send viewers from their to your channel and vice versa.

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
This question is asked a lot here on the forums. So much in fact, that we have an entire subforum dedicated to tips and tricks on growing your channel. Check it out by going to the actual home screen of the forum, or by clicking here.

ItsAwesome

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Look into SEO and try to do videos that follow current trends, I think for gamers streaming on Twitch could also be really beneficial as you can send viewers from their to your channel and vice versa.
Yeah I stream on twitch but not as often as I should[DOUBLEPOST=1520205738,1520205574][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't know much about gaming but i share my videos on facebook pages that are in my niche, but they are recipe ideas. maybe there are gaming facebook pages you could join to discuss with other like minded people about your videos?
I don’t use Facebook but it’s probly worth considering since so many people use it. Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1520205790][/DOUBLEPOST]
This question is asked a lot here on the forums. So much in fact, that we have an entire subforum dedicated to tips and tricks on growing your channel. Check it out by going to the actual home screen of the forum, or by clicking .
Thanks I will check it out

RoxelGraphics

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Lot's of views are useless if no one subscribes and comes back: just from what I've seen working for a lot of YouTubers the ones that make sure each video is great retain a lot more viewers than people trying to get lots of content out. If that's not a concern though posting highlights to some sort of social media pages can help a lot to give a quick glimpse into your content: give someone a reason to watch a full length video by showing them the best bit

Status
Not open for further replies.