HOVERBOARD GIVEAWAY!

ShoopkoTube

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm giving my subscribers to win a hoverboard! What do you think will I make it to 10 000subs? :D

Attachments

WolfWraith

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
You might make it to 10k subs then you might also have 10k p****d off subs expecting a hover board and not a board on 2 wheels.

ShoopkoTube

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
@WolfWraith yeah, old joke haha everyone call'em that way or ''swegway/monorover/iohawk/phunkeduck'' If they watch the vid they should know what I'm giving them! ;)

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
You currently have around 160 subscribers, and you're holding a contest for 10,000 subs? That seems like it'll take a very long time, honestly, and could lead to bad feelings from those hoping to win, but are caught waiting for something over which they honestly have no control (how many subscribers you get).

Reactions: WolfWraith

ShoopkoTube

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yep, I sat the bar high, but the more they share the link the faster I'll get 10 000 i.e. they'll get the prize.
@xingcat

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Yep, I sat the bar high, but the more they share the link the faster I'll get 10 000 i.e. they'll get the prize.
@xingcat
That, to me, seems like you're asking a lot of your viewers. Most of the time, giveaways are for channels to thank their viewers for getting them to a certain goal, and not as a way to make them work for your goals. It's like you're employing most of them as unpaid labor to do some PR work for you.

Reactions: WolfWraith

ShoopkoTube

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't see any problem! It's good for me and it is certainly good for them, because they can get a 500 bucks worth of gift and it's not that hard to share the link. Maybe for someone...
And watch other giveaway videos, they also tell people to subscribe/like/share -that's completely normal.
@xingcat