Meet Up/Gathering Houston (Texas) Area

ErikTV365

How many users here are from Texas? Better yet, how many are from the Houston area. I know here in the states there are a lot of YouTubers from the west coast and east coast but the central area seems to be lacking.

I'm thinking of putting together a meetup somewhere on the north side of Houston if there would be enough support to come out.

My goal is to eventually have a semi large gathering that would draw some YouTubers from near by states.

Yeah I've been at this about a year and a half now but I don't know anyone else in Houston. I'd like to hangout with some other YouTubers.[DOUBLEPOST=1408453414,1408452804][/DOUBLEPOST]
I wish there were more Houston Youtubers but there are so few. Most just move to L.A When they start making Rev.

Well I'm in Houston...for now. And maybe we could collab sometime.

Yeah I've been at this about a year and a half now but I don't know anyone else in Houston. I'd like to hangout with some other YouTubers.[DOUBLEPOST=1408453414,1408452804][/DOUBLEPOST]

Whats up playa. I got your comment on the video. We should most def do that. Ill send my email.

Hello! My name is Jarabeth. I'm located a bit north of Houston, up 59. I'm very new to this whole YouTube thing lol. Like I'm waiting for my camera to arrive next week, new...
I'd love to pick at your brain and meet some Houston YouTubers!!

Hello! My name is Jarabeth. I'm located a bit north of Houston, up 59. I'm very new to this whole YouTube thing lol. Like I'm waiting for my camera to arrive next week, new...

Hello Jarabeth I am Cody. I live closer to the stadium in Houston to the south. But yeah we Houstoneers need to work together since so far i've only counted...four of us lol
acttr

Where is your youtube channel? It says it doesn't exist.[DOUBLEPOST=1409591900][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey there Jarabeth! This site is full of useful info. If you need further information PM me and we can talk more on what you are doing with your channel, plans, equip and such.

Where is your youtube channel? It says it doesn't exist.[DOUBLEPOST=1409591900][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey there Jarabeth! This site is full of useful info. If you need further information PM me and we can talk more on what you are doing with your channel, plans, equip and such.

I was wondering the same...

I have found lots of info to be helpful then I become a bit overwhelmed lol. I'm not sure where I'm to PM you from? (feel like the blondest brunette right now...) Thanks!

I was wondering the same...

I have found lots of info to be helpful then I become a bit overwhelmed lol. I'm not sure where I'm to PM you from? (feel like the blondest brunette right now...) Thanks!
lol
Oh maybe you cant until you post more but that's okay.
If possible add me on Skype JollyDangerous we can chat on there its easier and I always have Skype on.

Back