Horror Game Suggestions-Jump Scares more than anything

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys im looking to expand into a few horror titles and was wondering if you guys had any suggestions. I know about Amnesia and Slender etc, but they have already been done a lot so if any of you know of an uncommon horror title or maybe a mod to a game then please leave it below.

Thanks guys and have a nice day

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You might like Penumbra if you havent already played it, dont watch the video though if you dont want to see some of the scary moments as it might spoil it for you:

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You might like Penumbra if you havent already played it, dont watch the video though if you dont want to see some of the scary moments as it might spoil it for you:

yeah its made by the same people that did Amnesia isnt it? It was made before Amnesia if memory serves correctly. Im definatly gonna check it out

Reactions: Michael

MJVG

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
its a little old but FEAR is a good game but not as scary as the games you have spoke about.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
its a little old but FEAR is a good game but not as scary as the games you have spoke about.
yeah i just have noticed that most LP'ers dont really do horror style games, unless the game is well known that is (i.e. amnesia) so any suggestions are great =)

Knerow

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well Dead Space can be jumpy, I know this suggestion is a bit late since there was a sale on steam where you could get dead space 1 +2 for just under £7 but it's really only the beginning where it's jumpy, later in the game it gets more action orientated.

Silent Hill 2 is 'scary' but it's a survival horror and you might jump at a few bits but it's not a jump-scare kind of game, it's more of a "I might die" kind of fear but if you're into the supernatural (Ghosts/Demons Etc.) then you might like that, Silent Hill games tend to be more on the "Creepy" side. It also consists of a lot of puzzles in each area but most of the time it's just a case of exploring to find the right items.

I'm actually considering playing it myself lol (SH2 I mean.)