Gaming Horror Game Season Is Upon Us Let's Collab (PC Gaming No Sub Amount Needed)

Tell us about your life

I'm a 20 year old guy from United Kingdom who decided to take a risk with perusing YouTube as a career as I'm passionate about making videos

Tell us your hobbies

-> Eating
->Netflix n Eat
->Music
->Sleeping
->Gaming
->Memes

Tell us why you joined YTtalk!

From watching a YouTube video on "How to grow your YouTube Channel" I was given advice to join YTtalk to connect to other video creators and collab with them.

Tell us your favorite food, colour, drink, passion

My favourite food is; enchiladas
My favourite colour is; midnight blue/navy blue
My favourite drink is; well that depends on the time and day ;)
My favourite passion; making videos that most people might not think is funny but is funny to me, I don't know how to answer this question so just gonna say "yes"...

Tell us about YOU and who YOU are! We would love to get to know you

I wear a ski mask/bally on my YouTube channel, don't ask me why because I don't know the answer either ahaha. I just want my dreams to come true as i'm guessing everyone on here wants that to, so why not work together to help each other make that happen.

I post gaming content on my channel playing various games, so far on; wolfenstein youngblood, catch the head and habbo hotel. I like making funny videos and edits. I am struggling with finding games to play consistently that viewers would enjoy and not over saturated, if you have any ideas, advice and would like to collab message me. Right now i'm mixing up my gaming content to see what people like then double down on making that content. I think playing games and making videos with people than by yourself is more fun and benefits everyone.

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLSvlxLjpdeY854ZP3ijZ8w?view_as=subscriber

My Discord: AMINO#4308

Last edited:
Back