Honest opinions of my channel please!

Mirco

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I started this channel with the intention of creating gaming content aswell as vlogs to provide entertainment for an audience I hope to grow one day. I've posted two videos but they're struggling really bad, aswell as having just one subscriber - but Im motivated and want to get some opinions on my channel. Both positive and negative feedback are accepted so please I want honesty here :) Nice to meet you all!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWx4zQ43d76QztO8MOrcb5A

Cosmic Tide

Reaction score
Honestly Mirco there's nothing wrong with your channel and your vids are doing good. But some things that may help you get more subs and veiws is adding your voice to your videos and make sure that you have a lot of tags on your videos that will help you get more views and maybe more subs. Also Mirco make some friends on youtube and collabs with people because doing youtube solo is a pain in the butt. So make sure to make friends and do collabs on youtube. Finally Mirco patients is key.

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey left a comment on your latest video! I gave you some advice

thegeekyinformant

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I feel like the biggest problem with your channel is the fact that there is connection between you and your viewers. Granted, you're posting content, but one thing that will get you more subs is if you have more viewer interaction, and this can be easily achieved with VOICEOVER and an OUTRO. With the voiceover, if done correctly, it can make the viewer feel like they are apart of the experience and not just a viewer. The outro can serve as your way of DIRECTLY telling the viewer to sub and like your content, which is proven to get you much more success on YouTube. Other than that, keep up the good work mate :)

Mirco

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks guys for the tips!

Mirco

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I feel like the biggest problem with your channel is the fact that there is connection between you and your viewers. Granted, you're posting content, but one thing that will get you more subs is if you have more viewer interaction, and this can be easily achieved with VOICEOVER and an OUTRO. With the voiceover, if done correctly, it can make the viewer feel like they are apart of the experience and not just a viewer. The outro can serve as your way of DIRECTLY telling the viewer to sub and like your content, which is proven to get you much more success on YouTube. Other than that, keep up the good work mate :)
Yeah you're right, just gotta make my next investment a mic

FiREWiRE

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your channel looks pretty great! I like your banner a lot, and your videos are pretty good. One thing I feel you could work on is you should add voiceovers to the videos because it adds a little more entertainment value to a video to have someone talking with a game in the background, rather than just someone playing a game. And agreeing with other people in this thread, you should definitely try to make some friends on youtube. If you headover to the collaborations section of the forum you'll find a lot of people willing to collab with you!

iamvroom

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Definitely the mic and/or maybe a facecam? Looking at the channel and the gameplay I kinda feel there is too little Micro presence - the graphics are fine and all though. Just too little of you in there.

Mirco

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Mic it is then lol, cheers guys

Reactions: iamvroom