Honest feedback please.

Tea for TwoTube

Tea for Twotube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I was so tentative about posting the channel here BUT any feedback is good feedback.

Our channel is a Disney/ThemePark related channel with pov of rides and vlogs from us visiting various parks. Its hard to judge what length we should make the vlogs so in the end stuck at about 10/15 mins long.

We have recently started weekend vlogging to fill the gaps between visits.

So what did you think? What could we do better?

Thanks guys.

(link in red below)

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
booo to forum peeps. 10 views and no replies. I visited and liked the intro video, and walt disney vid. I'm really not into theme parks or disney so the content is hard for me to comment on. I know there is a big audience for that content though and you have lots of subs!. All the Youtube advice seems to be make videos as long as you can. Its all about watch time now not view count.

Reactions: Tea for TwoTube

Tea for TwoTube

Tea for Twotube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thank you so much for taking your time to have a look. Your point is so relevant and we will be looking to increase that.

Charity Cases

Reaction score
Keep up the vlogging and good work. Focus on story-telling and mix in some camera changes and trick to keep the viewer. I think you had the opportunity for some really cool time-lapse in the video I watched. Checkout the master, Casey Neistat's work and copy what you like. Take care! I just started blogging too!