Honest / Critical Channel Feedback Wanted!

jordanleech

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi guys,

I have made my comeback to YouTube after 7 years and a lot has changed, not only with myself but in the wonderful world of YouTube. I've adapted as best I feel I could and I am finally getting back into the swing of things however, I would really like some honest feedback and critical feedback on my channel!

Thanks in advance

Jordan :)

ItsBeeRay

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Alright, so I've just been through your channel and first things first, your video quality and editing is great! Love the intro and your music choice. I also like your thumbnails. You haven't fallen victim to the false enthusiasm/over hype thing a lot of vloggers do, which is a good thing. To be very honest, I can't really criticise your content but I suggest you try to upload more frequently if you can. I know it's hard with a full time job but it'll really boost your channel growth even further. All the best mate!

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sexy a** quality man. Great camera chemistry. What camera do you use, just curious? My potential issue with your channel is that I have no idea who you are lol. Your channel intro is watching your old videos but you say that you've changed so I can't hold those to be true so basically I have no way to know who you are. If it wasn't for your quality and speaking manner I would probably bounce unfortunately. Love your tattoos btw.

I recommend setting some kind of formula for your vids, so that new viewers are caught up to speed fast on your life and know what you do on your channel. That's the problem with all lifestyle channels I feel but I definitely think you have potential and your sub count shows that. Good luck, Jordan!

jordanleech

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Alright, so I've just been through your channel and first things first, your video quality and editing is great! Love the intro and your music choice. I also like your thumbnails. You haven't fallen victim to the false enthusiasm/over hype thing a lot of vloggers do, which is a good thing. To be very honest, I can't really criticise your content but I suggest you try to upload more frequently if you can. I know it's hard with a full time job but it'll really boost your channel growth even further. All the best mate!
Thanks for the feedback buddy, yeah I'm trying to upload twice a week if not 3 times, like you said I work full time but I don't think that's the problem it's more that I have a ridiculously broken leg haha! Most of my videos ideas require me to be on two feet haha but I'll get there, thanks for the feedback man!

jordanleech

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Sexy a** quality man. Great camera chemistry. What camera do you use, just curious? My potential issue with your channel is that I have no idea who you are lol. Your channel intro is watching your old videos but you say that you've changed so I can't hold those to be true so basically I have no way to know who you are. If it wasn't for your quality and speaking manner I would probably bounce unfortunately. Love your tattoos btw.

I recommend setting some kind of formula for your vids, so that new viewers are caught up to speed fast on your life and know what you do on your channel. That's the problem with all lifestyle channels I feel but I definitely think you have potential and your sub count shows that. Good luck, Jordan!
Thanks for such in depth feedback mate, I shoot on a Canon 60D with either a 18-55mm kit lens, 10-18mm wide angle, Samyang 8mm Fisheye or a 24mm f2.8 STM buddy, I edit in Final Cut Pro and use a LUT loader for my colour corrections, oh and I have cinestyle installed on the camera! I couldn't agree more with what you've said, I literally only thought this morning I could really do with doing a video that tells everybody who I am, I think in term's of being up to speed etc, theres not really any consistency in my videos at the moment, I am always referring to my broken leg but I think that is the only reoccuring feature! I will take onboard all your comments and hopefully implement them and improve! Thanks again for the feedback, I really appreciate it!

Reactions: Quick Question

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for such in depth feedback mate, I shoot on a Canon 60D with either a 18-55mm kit lens, 10-18mm wide angle, Samyang 8mm Fisheye or a 24mm f2.8 STM buddy, I edit in Final Cut Pro and use a LUT loader for my colour corrections, oh and I have cinestyle installed on the camera! I couldn't agree more with what you've said, I literally only thought this morning I could really do with doing a video that tells everybody who I am, I think in term's of being up to speed etc, theres not really any consistency in my videos at the moment, I am always referring to my broken leg but I think that is the only reoccuring feature! I will take onboard all your comments and hopefully implement them and improve! Thanks again for the feedback, I really appreciate it!
Let me tell you! That setup is working, really does look great. Dope dude I'm glad! I have a 7d with cinestyle but I use Sony vegas on pc so no lut options unfortunately.