Jadsey

Hello guys! I have been making videos for quite a while now, and I was wondering if any of you guys could give me some honest feedback? What can I do better, and things like that.

Here's my YouTube channel: Jad$ey (and if you like my content, then please be sure to SUBSCRIBE!)

Thank you guys for taking your time to better my channel :)

Hey, I had a look at your channel and it is really nicely done, you definitely deserve all those followers and I can tell you worked hard to bet there. Just keep up the quality and keep trying to self improve and everything will be great!

Just checked out your video Liars and it wasn't bad. It took a good full minute to get to your primary story and I can dig that you are wanting to play with folks on ps4 (heck the more the merrier when it comes to online gaming right?) but I think if you could get your point across after about 30 seconds then hopping to your story, that would have a bit better of a viewer retention for the whole video. Nice job overall though!

Just checked out your video Liars and it wasn't bad. It took a good full minute to get to your primary story and I can dig that you are wanting to play with folks on ps4 (heck the more the merrier when it comes to online gaming right?) but I think if you could get your point across after about 30 seconds then hopping to your story, that would have a bit better of a viewer retention for the whole video. Nice job overall though!
Thank you! I tell stories on my channel, you should definitely take a look at them! :)

Back