HONEST and CLEAR feedback NEEDED of my videos

Spuntillian

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi! about a month ago i started posting videos on Youtube! And i've been posting 13-14 videos in total after i started aaaand, i must brag a little to myself. I think my videos gets better and better after every upload i do, but there's not many people watching my videos as i think they are SO GOOD and i'm satisfied before i upload them. I have the right tags (trust me, search Wario Fart 8 Deluxe and i'm the 2th ranked video or something), my thumbnail seems "clicky" and i also feel like the titles are good, but, my views is on an average 15 views per video, i wont say thats bad, or i'm just being depressed, not at all! I just want honest and clear feedback of what you think of my videos! (I would prefer you to watch the videos after my Channel Trailer when you visit my channel, not the videos before thx ^^).

So! I would love to hear your feedbacks of my videos if you think they have good quality, if not, what should i approve on? Anything about the thumbnail and the title thats good, OR bad let me know! I'll pay REALLY CLOSE attention on my feebacks so i'll appreciate it to a million folks! <3

Last edited:

veronica33067

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello,

I just checked out your channel. A few things:

1. I'm not sure what your channel is about. Evening reading your descriptions. What is the purpose for your videos?

2. Thumbnails are catchy, but again. I need the thumbnails to tell me something. I'm just not understanding what I will be watching based on the thumbnails. For example, the Wario Fart video? (tried to watch in it's entirety but phone kept buffering, so forgive me if I'm overstepping on this one) Is wario going to fart, etc?

3. I did watch one of your sonic videos. (Defeating eggman) You're hilarious! The voice is great and funny. However, as a viewer I don't want to watch you play sonic if there is no purpose. Especially since it took a bit of time for you to get to the end of the game. As I was watching, I was thinking maybe you could just record the game toward the end as you're fighting the robots and whatnot . Maybe you could focus on the music leading up to that point then make it funny somehow as you defeat each enemy.

I hope you can get what I'm saying. :unsure:

Hi! about a month ago i started posting videos on Youtube! And i've been posting 13-14 videos in total after i started aaaand, i must brag a little to myself. I think my videos gets better and better after every upload i do, but there's not many people watching my videos as i think they are SO GOOD and i'm satisfied before i upload them. I have the right tags (trust me, search Wario Fart 8 Deluxe and i'm the 2th ranked video or something), my thumbnail seems "clicky" and i also feel like the titles are good, but, my views is on an average 15 views per video, i wont say thats bad, or i'm just being depressed, not at all! I just want honest and clear feedback of what you think of my videos! (I would prefer you to watch the videos after my Channel Trailer when you visit my channel, not the videos before thx ^^).

So! I would love to hear your feedbacks of my videos if you think they have good quality, if not, what should i approve on? Anything about the thumbnail and the title thats good, OR bad let me know! I'll pay REALLY CLOSE attention on my feebacks so i'll appreciate it to a million folks! <3

Spuntillian

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello,

I just checked out your channel. A few things:

1. I'm not sure what your channel is about. Evening reading your descriptions. What is the purpose for your videos?

2. Thumbnails are catchy, but again. I need the thumbnails to tell me something. I'm just not understanding what I will be watching based on the thumbnails. For example, the Wario Fart video? (tried to watch in it's entirety but phone kept buffering, so forgive me if I'm overstepping on this one) Is wario going to fart, etc?

3. I did watch one of your sonic videos. (Defeating eggman) You're hilarious! The voice is great and funny. However, as a viewer I don't want to watch you play sonic if there is no purpose. Especially since it took a bit of time for you to get to the end of the game. As I was watching, I was thinking maybe you could just record the game toward the end as you're fighting the robots and whatnot . Maybe you could focus on the music leading up to that point then make it funny somehow as you defeat each enemy.

I hope you can get what I'm saying. :unsure:
1. Well, if its unclear what the purpose of my channel is, well to answer its obviously gaming, but also other random things. But if its THAT unclear what should i do then? Should i maybe change my wallpaper a bit so it says for example: "GAMING AND RANDOM THINGS!" so i tell those who visit my channel what my channel is about? The 1. confused me a bit to be honest, so should i basically tell people better what my channel is about? What else can i do?

2. And oh yeah, about the Wario Fart video i can answer you yes, he does fart in the video, there's a moment in the video which i find quite memorable and thats the fart moment, THATS why i had a thumbnail that tells the viewers that he's going to fart.

3. "I was thinking maybe you could just record the game toward the end as you're fighting the robots and whatnot", thats a really good idea! I think i'll start doing that, because what i normally do is to stop at around the 10 minutes mark when i'm recording, but i think thats just pressuring me, so i'll definitely start that doing that.

Again, i appreciate the help, and i would like you to answer this as well if you can. Thank you :)

veronica33067

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No, your banner is fine! :furious: LMBO! Just kidding with the angry face.

I went back to look at your channel and now I feel dumb. :unsure2: I don't know what I was looking at before but I thought I saw some videos with weird thumbnails. I just noticed that YouTube shows similar videos when viewing someone's channel. I must have been looking at someone else's videos and assumed it was from your page. Anyhow, forget about critiques 1 and 2. However, if you focus your sonic videos more on the ending, I think that would improve your audience greatly. Try to use a catchy title like, "Did Sonic really defeat the Egg, or was it Tails?" That's way too long, so shorter verison: "Who won this battle, Sonic or Tails?" Something along those lines. You get my drift, right? :biggrin:

I viewed another video of yours. I think I commented. Lol. Anyhow. Make the videos shorter. I would say do a few cuts and get to the juicy stuff. :happy2:

1. Well, if its unclear what the purpose of my channel is, well to answer its obviously gaming, but also other random things. But if its THAT unclear what should i do then? Should i maybe change my wallpaper a bit so it says for example: "GAMING AND RANDOM THINGS!" so i tell those who visit my channel what my channel is about? The 1. confused me a bit to be honest, so should i basically tell people better what my channel is about? What else can i do?

2. And oh yeah, about the Wario Fart video i can answer you yes, he does fart in the video, there's a moment in the video which i find quite memorable and thats the fart moment, THATS why i had a thumbnail that tells the viewers that he's going to fart.

3. "I was thinking maybe you could just record the game toward the end as you're fighting the robots and whatnot", thats a really good idea! I think i'll start doing that, because what i normally do is to stop at around the 10 minutes mark when i'm recording, but i think thats just pressuring me, so i'll definitely start that doing that.

Again, i appreciate the help, and i would like you to answer this as well if you can. Thank you :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1507242759,1507242632][/DOUBLEPOST]I just subscribed to your channel! :woohoo!:Now, tell me how I can play Sonic and Mario Kart. :woot2: lol

Reactions: Spuntillian

Spuntillian

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No, your banner is fine! :furious: LMBO! Just kidding with the angry face.

I went back to look at your channel and now I feel dumb. :unsure2: I don't know what I was looking at before but I thought I saw some videos with weird thumbnails. I just noticed that YouTube shows similar videos when viewing someone's channel. I must have been looking at someone else's videos and assumed it was from your page. Anyhow, forget about critiques 1 and 2. However, if you focus your sonic videos more on the ending, I think that would improve your audience greatly. Try to use a catchy title like, "Did Sonic really defeat the Egg, or was it Tails?" That's way too long, so shorter verison: "Who won this battle, Sonic or Tails?" Something along those lines. You get my drift, right? :biggrin:

I viewed another video of yours. I think I commented. Lol. Anyhow. Make the videos shorter. I would say do a few cuts and get to the juicy stuff. :happy2:

[DOUBLEPOST=1507242759,1507242632][/DOUBLEPOST]I just subscribed to your channel! :woohoo!:Now, tell me how I can play Sonic and Mario Kart. :woot2: lol
Well everybody makes mistakes right? Thats completely fine :up2:, i dont think i will make more Sonic videos because it was too difficult to make it funny, but idk, might jump back to it :biggrin:. Trying to come up with a catchier title is definitely something i'll work on! :up2:.

Anyhow, thank you so much for the help and also thank you for subscribing! Of course of course, i'll show you the tips and tricks to master the games of Mario Kart and Sonic, dont worry! xD :up2:

Reactions: veronica33067

veronica33067

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No, I want the games lol

You're welcome! :wink2:

Well everybody makes mistakes right? Thats completely fine :up2:, i dont think i will make more Sonic videos because it was too difficult to make it funny, but idk, might jump back to it :biggrin:. Trying to come up with a catchier title is definitely something i'll work on! :up2:.

Anyhow, thank you so much for the help and also thank you for subscribing! Of course of course, i'll show you the tips and tricks to master the games of Mario Kart and Sonic, dont worry! xD :up2:

Reactions: Spuntillian