• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Hitting 150 - Hoping For 250 Before The End of Next Month!

Hi everyone! I am at 149 so hopefully gonna hit that 150 mark very soon and hopeful that before the end of next month I can achieve my goal of 250!! I make funny gaming videos and post videos on Mon & Fri as well as livestream Wed & Thur so if you want to help support my channel and/or collab please let me know!!

Love to see how your channel is growing so let me know too!

Hi everyone! I am at 149 so hopefully gonna hit that 150 mark very soon and hopeful that before the end of next month I can achieve my goal of 250!! I make funny gaming videos and post videos on Mon & Fri as well as livestream Wed & Thur so if you want to help support my channel and/or collab please let me know!!

Love to see how your channel is growing so let me know too!
That's awesome. I hope my own channel can snowball up to that mark before the end of this year. But, it's hard finding places to promote that are really good. Since I'm on my own like most of us I don't really know where to go to self promote though. Suggestions are very welcome on where to go to post about my vids and improve my sub accrual possibility.

Back