hit the target but still in review YOUTUBE PARTNER PROGRAM

C00LmAn

Reaction score
I HAVE gain 4000 hours view and 1000 subscriber for over a month but still under review for the monetization, i need help for that

Cephus

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Did you apply? It isn't automatic, you have to sign up. And it takes a while. A month is nothing.

C00LmAn

Reaction score
yes i did...all the step have done...just wait too long time already

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
The 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch time hours don't entitle a channel to monetization. They only entitle the channel to be reviewed for eligibility to join the YouTube Partner Programme. Neither reaching the review threshold nor being reviewed is a guarantee any channel will be accepted to the YPP and monetized by YouTube.

If you are under review, all you can do is wait for your review to be completed. No members of the channel review team visit or post to this forum.

@C00LmAn

I see lots of content on your channel you couldn't possibly own the copyright to. You are most likely getting impatient for nothing. Your channel will not pass its Compliance Review, and therefore will be refused monetization.

Last edited:
Reactions: markkaz and Cephus

Andrewcu

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I see lots of content on your channel you couldn't possibly own the copyright to. You are most likely getting impatient for nothing. Your channel will not pass its Compliance Review, and therefore will be refused monetization.
My advice would be to read up on what is compliant, and delete what isn't on your channel while you have the chance. :)

Reactions: UKHypnotist

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
My advice would be to read up on what is compliant, and delete what isn't on your channel while you have the chance. :)
A lot of would be partners either don't bother to do that, or fail to understand what the guidelines are saying. If you knew the number of times I've seen threads where creators have either been refused at application or demonetized after being partners for years, claiming that they had read the guidelines but could find nothing which could account for their situation, you'd understand.

Cephus

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
A lot of would be partners either don't bother to do that, or fail to understand what the guidelines are saying. If you knew the number of times I've seen threads where creators have either been refused at application or demonetized after being partners for years, claiming that they had read the guidelines but could find nothing which could account for their situation, you'd understand.
They may have read the guidelines once, they haven't kept up on it because the rules change all the time and they are being held accountable to the newest rules, not the ones that might have been in place years ago when they first qualified for YPP.

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Be patient. There are likely thousands of channels under view and you are in the queue.