• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Hit that 100 subscriber count!

BestNerdLife

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
So, I finally hit that 100 subscriber count on Friday evening. I've only been uploading for about 3 1/2 months so super duper happy with my result.

Fun fact: I'm pretty sure my 100th subscriber was a guy I bought some retro gaming tech off. He asked me why I wanted the thing I was buying and I mentioned that I was running this small nerdy YouTube channel. He asked for the name and I checked my phone after I had driven home and HEY PRESTO! I had hit 100 subs. Coincidence? I think not! Haha.

Yay for networking in real life!

Reactions: Crown

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Awesome, well done. :)

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Fun fact: I'm pretty sure my 100th subscriber was a guy I bought some retro gaming tech off. He asked me why I wanted the thing I was buying and I mentioned that I was running this small nerdy YouTube channel. He asked for the name and I checked my phone after I had driven home and HEY PRESTO! I had hit 100 subs. Coincidence? I think not! Haha.

Yay for networking in real life!
I get that a lot too when I introduce my channel to people ...congrats and keep it up