• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Hit my first subscriber milestone of 20!

Its_Errelevant

E-rrelevant
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
May not but much to some, but these 20 people mean a lot to me.
It's been an awesome 2 weeks of posting videos and i appreciate all the support i have gotten.

For those of you reading this, i have a gaming channel.
If you're into that sort of thing, help me reach my next goal of 50? That is, if you enjoy the content.

Thank you all

SmokeySpace

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congrats bro! I remember back when I got 20, keep it up and 100 will come in no time!

Reo Lazaro

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congrats man! Great to see your hard work paying off

CountingStars

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
May not but much to some, but these 20 people mean a lot to me.
It's been an awesome 2 weeks of posting videos and i appreciate all the support i have gotten.

For those of you reading this, i have a gaming channel.
If you're into that sort of thing, help me reach my next goal of 50? That is, if you enjoy the content.

Thank you all
Congrats on 21 subscribers sir C: and i have complete respect that youre taking another leap into youtube by creating a whole new channel making it more unique than ever ^^

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber

Thank you all
You are up to 21 subs by the time of writing this post....I know that feeling, after putting in hard work and you see the results.

Its_Errelevant

E-rrelevant
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You are up to 21 subs by the time of writing this post....I know that feeling, after putting in hard work and you see the results.
Yea its been great to see the channel growing. And feels good to know people are enjoying it.[DOUBLEPOST=1489775078,1489775039][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats on 21 subscribers sir C: and i have complete respect that youre taking another leap into youtube by creating a whole new channel making it more unique than ever ^^
Hey thanks for the kind words :)[DOUBLEPOST=1489775169][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats bro! I remember back when I got 20, keep it up and 100 will come in no time!
Yea i'm hoping to get there soon. It's a good feeling knowing that people like the work i've done. I know i have plenty of room to improve, and plan to do my best.[DOUBLEPOST=1489775197][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats man! Great to see your hard work paying off
Thanks buddy!