Hit me with your feedback!!

Patrick Harris

You see what I did there?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Your channel seems nice enough, but I really feel there is an over saturation of gaming channels on YouTube right now. Its difficult for any one gaming channel to offer something that another doesn't, which is why I think a lot of them get lost in the shuffle. Don't let that discourage you though, as, if you have an original concept for putting your videos together, you can do very well.

TheChannel350

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks, I know it's over saturated as hell.. To be honest I'm just doing it because I enjoy it, but obviously I want to be able to do it well :)

ThePrinceofMillAve

The Dark Heart of My Little Pwny
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Channel is still starting out, I see there's probably 3 videos of substance yet -- and thou've homed in on the current Tmartin and Raw Instinct drama -- that should draw in some notice, but it's not a good place to get bogged down into.

Maybe need a slightly better mic (or less gain on it) perhaps it's a headset, but it's pulling in a lot of sound artifacts and a lot of pop. Well, none of this is altogether bad, since people are used to it in gaming videos anyway, we're not exactly a bunch who can afford good sound equipment.

The commentary I listened to, the Raw Instinct drama, worked perfectly fine. I also watched "Question Time" and I think that there's a good weekly or bi-monthly thing to do there, with some sort of just commentary and discussion of matches; it makes it more like an e-sports commentary to talk about playing the game. Perhaps very niche audience, but it's good to keep people who know both speakers.

TheChannel350

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Channel is still starting out, I see there's probably 3 videos of substance yet -- and thou've homed in on the current Tmartin and Raw Instinct drama -- that should draw in some notice, but it's not a good place to get bogged down into.

Maybe need a slightly better mic (or less gain on it) perhaps it's a headset, but it's pulling in a lot of sound artifacts and a lot of pop. Well, none of this is altogether bad, since people are used to it in gaming videos anyway, we're not exactly a bunch who can afford good sound equipment.

The commentary I listened to, the Raw Instinct drama, worked perfectly fine. I also watched "Question Time" and I think that there's a good weekly or bi-monthly thing to do there, with some sort of just commentary and discussion of matches; it makes it more like an e-sports commentary to talk about playing the game. Perhaps very niche audience, but it's good to keep people who know both speakers.
Oh yeah I'm not about to get pulled into just using drama as my base.. I made a video as it was current so made sense.

The mic is my Astro A40 headset, which I don't normally have issues with but I do know what you mean, I'll have to play around and see if I can improve it.

The Question time was something I did for a clan-mates channel, and thought I would put it on my channel too, I'd like to do something like that regularly but obviously it carries a lot more meaning if viewers know both people, so it's difficult.

Thanks so much for taking the time to watch a couple of videos and write some really helpful, constructive feedback - I appreciate it :)

ThePrinceofMillAve

The Dark Heart of My Little Pwny
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The Astro A40 looks like a really good headset (in fact it's always being advertised at me, so I gotta watch my bias) I ended up going with something different for my current one. Gotta check the gain, no doubt, it'll affect my new videos so hopefully my own sound will improve.

TheChannel350

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I find it to be an awesome headset to be honest, well worth the £££ (or $$$)