Hit me up with some brutal honesty

Leo Hashee

The Asian dude
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey guys, I'm Leo Hashee! I've been making videos for quite a while, but I never really had anyone to really critically look at my channel and give me their opinions about it. I also recently restarted completely on a new channel. I'm down for any sort of critique, I just wanted other people's thoughts on my stuff and if there's anything I could improve upon.

Thanks in advance!

SidTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Brutally honest... The editing is on point. Seriously high quality with the music and editing. It's not obnoxious like when some people do it...

However, I'm not a fan of the content. I'm not sure what the point of the channel is. Also my opinion... turn down the cursing a bit. The video of you girlfriend shaving you was pretty funny.. maybe include some more people in your videos and make them more "skit-ish."

Showing your moms reaction was seriously hilarious xD xD

素晴らしい
;)

Maybe do more stuff and just have your moms reaction in Japanese with subtitles ahahahaha.. i would enjoy that xD

EDIT: I went back and subscribed. I have no idea what your channel is but it might go somewhere haha. Keep that banner too!!! Genius

Reactions: Leo Hashee

Leo Hashee

The Asian dude
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Brutally honest... The editing is on point. Seriously high quality with the music and editing. It's not obnoxious like when some people do it...

However, I'm not a fan of the content. I'm not sure what the point of the channel is. Also my opinion... turn down the cursing a bit. The video of you girlfriend shaving you was pretty funny.. maybe include some more people in your videos and make them more "skit-ish."

Showing your moms reaction was seriously hilarious xD xD

素晴らしい
;)

Maybe do more stuff and just have your moms reaction in Japanese with subtitles ahahahaha.. i would enjoy that xD

EDIT: I went back and subscribed. I have no idea what your channel is but it might go somewhere haha. Keep that banner too!!! Genius
Hey, thanks for the reply! Yeah, I honestly don't know where I'm going with this channel anymore. I haven't known for a few months, lmao. And yeah, I know I tend to curse a lot, whoops