• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Hit 30K last night

ByeByeCubicle

Reaction score
Had the goal of hitting 30K subs by Halloween, imagine my surprise hitting the target a whole two months before.

Well, new goal is 40K by Halloween, that's quite lofty, 10K in 7 weeks, but we'll see!

One of my recent videos wen't semi viral and helped me get to the 30K early.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
WOW that´s great dude. :up2: You have some very cool videos I must say:up2::) Keep up the great work

Reactions: ByeByeCubicle

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Had the goal of hitting 30K subs by Halloween, imagine my surprise hitting the target a whole two months before.

Well, new goal is 40K by Halloween, that's quite lofty, 10K in 7 weeks, but we'll see!

Congrats on your growth. Keep up the good work. :up:

OldManTenno

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber

That's pretty awesome. How long ha e you seriously been doing this? Also, interesting channel!

ByeByeCubicle

Reaction score
That's pretty awesome. How long ha e you seriously been doing this? Also, interesting channel!
Thanks for the kind words!
I started the channel in early 2015. But I work full time (50hr/wk) and have full family (wife, 3 boys), so I'm only able to work on my channel on average about half hour or less per day. I try to make sure that the little bit of work that can be done for the channel is fully optimized.
Cheers,
ET

OldManTenno

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for the kind words!
I started the channel in early 2015. But I work full time (50hr/wk) and have full family (wife, 3 boys), so I'm only able to work on my channel on average about half hour or less per day. I try to make sure that the little bit of work that can be done for the channel is fully optimized.
Cheers,
ET
I work a lot as well, and I don't think people realize the disadvantage that puts people in versus the ones that can do it full time. It's a lot more work than I had envisioned. But putting a family on top of that, yikes...