• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Hit 200 Subs today

HecksVision

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I been trying to upload as much content as I can and watching the subs come and sometimes go.
I have tried Sub for Sub in the past to try and prime my count but that is really no way. I may have
got 20 or so but then I feel 10 or more have just un subbed because they were mostly gamer kids.
Lesson learned. But now I say the subs and comming in every week and It feels good.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations on your milestone! Sub for sub is a terrible way to gain subscribers I never did and honestly when people to do sub for sub I feel a little insulted because I put a lot of work into my videos and if people don't like them then they don't have to subscribe, I rather have people subscribe to me because they like my channel not for a free follow! Good luck with your next milestone!:)

HecksVision

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congratulations on your milestone! Sub for sub is a terrible way to gain subscribers I never did and honestly when people to do sub for sub I feel a little insulted because I put a lot of work into my videos and if people don't like them then they don't have to subscribe, I rather have people subscribe to me because they like my channel not for a free follow! Good luck with your next milestone!:)

Yeah I wanted to see first hand what it was like and it was everything I was warned about lol. Thanks

Reactions: Courtney Candice

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Well done, keep it up with those real subs / fans. :)

Reactions: HecksVision