Famebit
  1. Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Hit 20 subscribers! within a week!

Discussion in 'Milestone Announcements' started by redfirm, Jan 10, 2017.

1. redfirm
    Cash:
    $19
    i have 279 views and 20 subscribers starting today
    and 20 subscribers, i am really happy. i am doing my best to create things that i enjoy watching and share them with everyone.

For a lot of people this means nothing, but it makes me really happy. every comment i get or subscription or like lights up my day and motivates me to keep creating videos.

thank you all so much!

S_Mielz likes this.
  2. Mcdreamified
    Cash:
    $21
    That's awesome, and very inspirational! I have 11 at the moment with almost 500 views and it's amazing how the smallest thing can be so inspirational. Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work!!

3. redfirm
    Cash:
    $19
  4. xingcat
    Be good to self.
    Cash:
    $1,347
    Congratulations! That's excellent.

5. The Clark Knight
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $13
    Keep up the good work! The longer you stay at it, the growth starts getting easier!

6. redfirm
    Cash:
    $19
    Thank you guys, since posting this i have moved to 30 subs and its going really fast thanks to my latest video where i play a horror game for the first time

7. Casidhe Lianna
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $60
  8. redfirm
    Cash:
    $19
    thank you, i see you are very close on reaching your next milestone of 300! good job

9. redfirm
    Cash:
    $19
    I hit my 40 subscribers today! yt needs to get update but i am really happy :)