• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Hit 1 million views after 3 weeks

Clasher Sports

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm a new youtuber in the "Sports" content, more specifically NFL and NBA. Basically my content is based on those 2 sports along with sports talk shows such as ESPN's First Take and The Jump and FS1's Undisputed, The Herd and First Things First. I kinda add a funny side to my videos and do a lot of compilations thus far. I'm currently in my 4th week however it took me 3 weeks to hit 2,200+ subs and over 1M views. For the past few days my channel has slowed down by 50%. I've uploaded approximately 13 videos for those 3 weeks. I have 4 videos that have done over 100K in views.

Anyways, I'm soooo exhausted as this channel has consumed my life lately. Each video has taken me 10-20 hours to make. When I started this I was completely new to everything and I mean EVERYTHING!

Anyways, I don't know if my success is down to my content or something else. I'm not sure exactly and wanted some input from the community. It's tough cause this is a very "lonely" type of work where you don't really have anyone to talk to or bounce ideas with. If you guys can offer any comments, suggestions or improvements, I'm all ears. Don't worry I have thick skin!

Thanks in advance.

Clasher Sports!

• Love
Reactions: Morgans Crew

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru