History of coffee shops around the world- would love some feedback!

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I thought this was a fun little video where we travel around the world, from America, to Italy, to even Istanbul, to find some of the oldest coffee shops. I thought it was a decent video with maybe some changes in the jump cuts would be one of the biggest changes I would do. Any feedback would be well appreciated.

zaffron

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Very awesome video editing. it is informative and give good amount of knowledge about the coffee. There is also a type of coffee drink called "mocca". i am sure you know it. it was brought to southern Europe by the British traders during the 18th & 19th centuries. The origin of this type of coffee was from northern Somalia and south of Yemen in the Arabian peninsula. Actually the world "mocca" is an old sea port in Yemen.

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Very awesome video editing. it is informative and give good amount of knowledge about the coffee. There is also a type of coffee drink called "mocca". i am sure you know it. it was brought to southern Europe by the British traders during the 18th & 19th centuries. The origin of this type of coffee was from northern Somalia and south of Yemen in the Arabian peninsula. Actually the world "mocca" is an old sea port in Yemen.
I think I did a video about coffee on the Island of Java where the first coffee from there was actually sent to the port of Mocha in Yemen. Before that video, I didn't even realize that was a place. I thought it was a synonym to coffee! I'm glad you like it.

Reactions: zaffron