Animation Hiring Script Writers - Plexi Animations

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Comedian, Gamer
Plexi Animations has two open Script Writing positions. Plexi Animations is an indie group of people around the world working on our first Animation as a group. This is very new for most of us but we do have a vision and a goal. We want to become a legit Indie Animations Studio some day.

For now, let me explain the project we are working on. The story is about a 17yr old teen named Edwin. He lives in a world that has been overtaken by zombies, so just like AOT, Humanity pulls a Donald Trump and builds multiple fallen cities, they built walls around them to cut them off from the zombie infested world. It has almost been ten years since the apocalypse when this story takes place.

Edwin leaves the protection of the fallen city, he comes across an unknown force protecting the fallen cities from a hidden zombie puppet master. Edwin joins them and together they fight to protect the rest of humanity.

xJokerFTW

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd definitely be interested if positions are still open, respond to this or leave a message on my page if I could hopefully become apart of the team.

Studz McGee

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Neat idea for sure. You'd have to consider a few key elements: You doing a premise pilot or a regular episode pilot? Also, Edwin needs some character background. Because of that, I'd recommend a premise pilot. Especially since otherwise it means keying into flashbacks, and that would just be too AOT-like. You've also only given one character- that's not much, so is it the writer's free reign as to what to do with other characters?

Well, I'm late to the party for sure, but I would be interested. If you wanna talk more, hit me up at my email- studzmcgeebiz@gmail.com.