Hiring for channel art

Phiul

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hello all,

Could you guys recommend a good place to create things that look professional ? I was looking specifically for a banner.

I've read some people mention AppSally, but I don't know how good it is, it does also have other services like pay for real views and stuff like that, but their trustpilot few reviews with a rating of 6.2 it's not very exciting.

Thank you.

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Hi Phiul.. Thats pretty basic. Your gonna need to learn to do that kinda stuff yourself I reckon else theres no point continuing. If your not good at drawing or graphics then take photos. Get something like Photoshop or similar to do some effects/text. If your going to have a youtube channel your going to need to learn some digital media for making thumbnails and all sorts.

I'd not heard of that website you mentioned but checked it out. That WILL get your youtube account banned. No if's, no but's, no maybees. If not immidiately then at least when/if your channel grows big enough to be reviewed for monetisation. You can spend hundreds of hours looking for ways to cheat but will eventually learn that you can't. Youtube is all knowing! Also- fake views/subscribers are just deleted by the youtube.. followed by your channel. And give you poor retention and all other things that will constantly keep you down and stop your content form being promoted. They are of ZERO value to you as they won't deliver any watch time or engagement.

Reactions: Phiul

Phiul

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hi Phiul.. Thats pretty basic. Your gonna need to learn to do that kinda stuff yourself I reckon else theres no point continuing. If your not good at drawing or graphics then take photos. Get something like Photoshop or similar to do some effects/text. If your going to have a youtube channel your going to need to learn some digital media for making thumbnails and all sorts.

I'd not heard of that website you mentioned but checked it out. That WILL get your youtube account banned. No if's, no but's, no maybees. If not immidiately then at least when/if your channel grows big enough to be reviewed for monetisation. You can spend hundreds of hours looking for ways to cheat but will eventually learn that you can't. Youtube is all knowing! Also- fake views/subscribers are just deleted by the youtube.. followed by your channel. And give you poor retention and all other things that will constantly keep you down and stop your content form being promoted. They are of ZERO value to you as they won't deliver any watch time or engagement.
Hey, thanks for your reply.
Yes I understand that and I agree with you, but I want something that look somewhat professional. It's the first thing people see when they enter the channel and if I do it obviously it wont look as good.
I'm pretty good at editing in Adobe Premiere, not so much in Photoshop but for the thumbnails, I think I can pull it off.

You're right, that website seem a bit sketchy.I'll stay away from it.
Glad I'm here in Yttalk asking for your opinions.

Thanks!

Forget paying for views and subs etc. All those services are scams and will get your channel banned.
For channel art, you could make a request in the REQUESTS forum here: (Make sure you read the for that section before starting a thread.)
Hey, thanks for your reply.

Right, I just forgot about it ;)
I haven't thought about that, maybe I'll use the requests forum yes.
Thanks.

Reactions: Crown