Youtuber, Director, Animator
Nothing here. Check my recent stuff

Last edited:

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'm not an animator but i have some advice - Post over on r/animation it's how i found cheap animators.

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
I'm not an animator but i have some advice - Post over on r/animation it's how i found cheap animators.
Thank you for the heads up, I'll go try it.[DOUBLEPOST=1500221641,1500221549][/DOUBLEPOST]
How did you start getting into animating?
I got into animation kinda early on in my life, but more in a kind of comic book way. I love to draw and that eventually lead me to watching a YouTube tutorial on how to bring your drawings to life. That video opened up the door of animating for me.

Reactions: Courtney Candice

Daniel Wisner

Reaction score
Hello, I don't know if i can create your exact image iin your head but me and my friend would love to try! Our channel is still finding ideas for animation but I have not done any work! Once I pick up a drawing tab then we can discuss payment and constraints and such...[DOUBLEPOST=1508541934,1508541118][/DOUBLEPOST]Could you also go a bit more in depth?

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Hello, I don't know if i can create your exact image iin your head but me and my friend would love to try! Our channel is still finding ideas for animation but I have not done any work! Once I pick up a drawing tab then we can discuss payment and constraints and such...[DOUBLEPOST=1508541934,1508541118][/DOUBLEPOST]Could you also go a bit more in depth?
Actually plans have changed. I'm now in a small team of animators, we're bringing ideas to life and teaching/helping each other out with projects. Check it out on my recent post.

Daniel Wisner

Reaction score
I would love to animate for you! I also have a animation channel with a friend!
Email us at sweetyhampster@gmail or tweet at us NoBrainPrdctns

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
I would love to animate for you! I also have a animation channel with a friend!
Email us at sweetyhampster@gmail or tweet at us NoBrainPrdctns
The link to your channel doesn't work. Think you can send it to me?

Tubebuddy | Easy to use and install | TubeBuddy.com