hii everyone :) i want a rock band :)

Khadi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
hello there, my name is Khadi and I am currently looking for band members. I want my own band,. Music has been around my life since childhood. I love to sing, i can write songs, and if you write songs to i be glad. im looking for band members around age 16- 22. I am looking for a 2 guitarist, bassist and drummer :) I love to rock n roll
my inspirations are gorillaz, nirvana, bjork, courtney love, nine inch nails, marilyn manson, kiss, x-japan, radiohead, tool, guns n roses, etc :)
i also love old music and even new music too, but i prefer old music :)

if you have other music artists that inspires you that are different or same, im fine with that :)
lets get along

email me
marikqueen@gmail.com

facebook: nirvana khadi

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've moved this to the music collaboration forum. ^_^

kingmartinez1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
hey khadi, i am a rap artist by the name of king martinez and i am looking for the exact same thing although i dont play any instruments im an alright producer and (i feel as if) i write awesome lyrics. i can do vocals fast rap and im getting my metal voice together.. i just recently finished recording a cover of "Moshpit" by attila. i am in the process of mix and mastering the song and should be ready to hear soon.. i could send it to you when im done so you can see what im all about... also you can look up "King Martinez" or "MyHighPlace.Com" to see my rap content although id suggest otherwise due to rap being different than rock also i am capable of a lot more than the content on my youtube channel
if your interested please email me at KingMart420@gmail.com
Thank You