NOW @ 83K SUBS! - High Quality PC Tech Channel (1.5k Subs) - Check me out!

TheFreshBiz

FreshTechTV
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Creativity, promotion, consistency and some luck. Making out of the box video ideas definitely helps with growth in the early stages. Make sure you promote your videos as much as you can - I spent a lot of my time posting my videos on reddit and various forums to gain a base audience and some traction. Video shares are usually how most videos become popular. After that, pray that God will bless you with some views and subscribers haha.

Once you reach a certain point, consistency is definitely key. That point is different for most, but when I got to around 25K, consistent uploads were a must.
My creativity has come through more so in post production. I need to discover done creative ways to approach tech. I see your $25 PC build was your big hit. I need to think strongly about separating myself from the pack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: OzTalksHw

OzTalksHw

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Commentator, Reviewer
How exactly were you able to benefit from/promote with Reddit?
A lot of the people on reddit will watch your clip, and if they thoroughly enjoy it, they will subscribe. In a sense, it's a great way to get a strong foundation of fans.

I have a reddit tutorial up somewhere on this forum. Also, I apologize for the late reply!

OzTalksHw

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Commentator, Reviewer
Love your channel @OzTalksHw , I also love doing tech reviews Would love to do a collaboration with you if possible.
Sorry! I just saw this. If you're still interested shoot me a message

Reactions: Blerim