Don in 5

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Everyone I know knows. People I work with a few of them have channels as well. I want the world to know..

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Everyone I know knows. People I work with a few of them have channels as well. I want the world to know..
I want the the world to know, but right I’m kinda in a tough situation. I only have 7 months of this and then I don’t have to worry everyone I went to school with can know after I graduate and get my cosmetology license

Reactions: Don in 5

ASMR Zelda

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I try to keep it a secret as much as possible. My parents, brother and best friend knows. But I've asked them all not to tell people.
I do ASMR which is already so misunderstood, I feel if people find it and don't know what it is they'll just be annoying about it.
But I am at the point where I care a lot less. I love doing it and in the end that's all that matters.
Though if I was still in school I would probably be more worried too. I'm at an age where I would at least hope people are mature enough to not comment on it

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I try to keep it a secret as much as possible. My parents, brother and best friend knows. But I've asked them all not to tell people.
I do ASMR which is already so misunderstood, I feel if people find it and don't know what it is they'll just be annoying about it.
But I am at the point where I care a lot less. I love doing it and in the end that's all that matters.
Though if I was still in school I would probably be more worried too. I'm at an age where I would at least hope people are mature enough to not comment on it
Yeah I’m at the age where people should be mature, but their not I’m 23 and lot of of people at the school is in their late 20s early 30s and their not Mature at all

maddie darrah

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I rarely let my friends in on my content unless it's something I feel they would personally enjoy. Almost everything I make though, or have made in the past before I restarted, usually revolves around topics I would rant about to my close friends anyway so I'm not absolutely horrified if they stumble upon it in the future. It's unfortunate you might have to deal with potential bullying over something you love to do. Remember to keep your head up and not to be ashamed of your content if it's content that you love.